Chapter 6

More Than Family

 

The school day went by normal for me. My friends didn't seem to notice my sudden change in social ability. They probably just assumed I didn't get enough sleep last night. It happens all the time for me.

I walked out of the school and saw Siwan waiting by the gates. I sighed and made my way over.

“Oh you're here? I can't walk you home today. The guys invited me to...go out.” Probably with his girlfriend...

I nodded, trying to keep my facial expression the same. “Okay, bye.”

He nodded and turned to leave. Not a chin touch, wave, forehead kiss...nothing. Was I just imagining all these things he was doing for me? Or is he really drifting away from me? As I pondered on the questions, someone interrupted me.

It was Myungsoo. “Are you leaving?” he asked.

I nodded and started walking.

“Isn't your brother going to walk with you?” he followed.

“He went out.”

His mouth made an 'o' shape. I gazed at his face. I just noticed now that he was extremely good-looking.

“Then I suppose I can walk you, right?”

“I guess so...if you want to.”

“I want to.”

I laughed. “Okay.”

 

The walk home was a lot more comfortable then the walk to my classroom the other day.

“So did you get my rose?” he asked.

“Hmm? Rose?” Then I thought of the secret admirer. 'Happy Valentine's Day. I hope we can meet in the future.'

“That was you?!”

He nodded and grinned.

“Looks like my prayers were answered.” he smiled and nudged me slightly with his elbow.

I smiled.

“Thanks for the rose. Why didn't you write your name?”

“I figured it would be just another To, From confession. I decided to be different.”

“You were the only confession...” I admitted quietly.

He stared at me. “Chincha?”

“What?”

“I just thought a girl like you would have guys confessing everywhere.” he shrugged.

“A girl like me? Like easy?!” I was getting ready to hit him.

He put his hands up in defense. “No no no. I meant...cute...angelic...innocent.”

I blushed from the embarrassment. I actually thought it was something bad.

 

“Uh, this might be kind of random but can I take pictures of you?” he asked me.

“Sure, but why?”

“My photography assignment. I need a model. Could you...? I mean, if you have something else to do then it's fine.”

I shook my head. “I'm free. Do you want to go to the park?”

“Perfect!” he said in English. I laughed a this pronunciation. “Lead the way!” he said.

I chuckled and walked to the park.

He took out his camera.

“Whoa...that looks expensive.” I said, staring at it.

“Hell yeah it is. This is my baby,” he said it. “Okay. Go stand under the tree and grab the hanging branch.” he ordered.

“Yes Director Myungsoo.”

“Director Myungsoo...has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?” he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked under the tree.

 

“Like this?” I asked taking the branch.

“Perfect. Now...act like you're looking out into the horizon.”

I did as told. I heard the camera take the picture.

I started laughing. “This is so awkward.”

I heard the camera take 5 more pictures. I stopped.

“Yah...stop taking random pictures of me laughing.” I frowned.

“Why? It looks more natural like this.” he said, looking through the pictures with a dreamy expression.

I nodded. Makes sense...

“And you look pretty smiling.” he added.

I looked down, put my hands behind my back and swayed back and forth on both feet. I bit my lip, to stop the smile from showing.

The camera took a few more pictures. I looked up. He was taking more?!

“Wah...these are daebak...”

 

Myungsoo and I just wandered around the park and talked while he was taking random pictures of me. It ranged from walking in the grass, to blowing on a dandelion.

“It's getting dark. I should get you home now.” he said.

I nodded. “Can I see the pictures?”

“No way.”

“Why not?” I pouted.

“Not until I put effects on them and stuff. They look awesome now actually...but they'll look better after.”

“Fine...do you have enough for your assignment?”

He shook his head. “No. I need a hundred.”

“How many did you take today?”

“Like...twenty-five.”

“WHAT?! I could've swore you took more.”

He shook his head. “I would let you count, but I don't want you to see the pictures.”

“What are you gonna do?” I asked.

“Tomorrow's Saturday...do you want to come back here and finish up the rest?”

I nodded. “Sure. What time?”

“Can I see your cellphone?”

I handed it to him. He put in his number and texted himself.

“I'll text you tomorrow since I don't know when I can leave. My mom likes to spend 'quality time' with me on Saturdays.” he explained, handing my phone back to me.

“Ew...”

 

We arrived at my house.

“See you tomorrow!” I waved from my doorway.

He turned around and waved back. “Oh, and make sure to wear something cute!” he smirked.

I scoffed at him and took off my shoes.

“See who tomorrow?” a voice asked me.

“Oh just Myungsoo from--” I stopped when I saw Siwan standing in front of me with his arms crossed looking pissed.

 

=============

hehehehehehhehehehehehe. ;)

comment please lovelies! <3