Chapter 12

More Than Family

 

1 week later

It was a boring Saturday afternoon and I was sitting in my room bored.

Here I am, here I am~

My phone rang and I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hello beautiful! What are you doing on this fine day?” It was Myungsoo.

“Bored...in my room. Doing nothing.”

“Can I come over? I have another photography project.” I could just imagine the smirk on his face.

“Do you really?”

“No.”

I laughed. “Sure you can come.”

“Shweet! I'll be there before you can say, 'Myungsoo is the most handsome guy in the world'.”

I scoffed. “Just shut up and come already.”

“Arasso.”

The line went dead.

 

I went downstairs to wait for Myungsoo. I saw Siwan sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked in the living room and sat down on the other couch.

It was silent while we stared at the screen.

He still didn't know what he had said to me when he was drunk. After that night, our relationship had really become like brother and sister. We quarrel, pull pranks, tease and we barely even see each other anymore. Maybe it was for the best. He is just my oppa.

I got bored watching the show and I took the remote and changed it to a music show.

“Yah, give it back!” he said.

“No.”

“Give it to me!”
“No.”

He charged for me and started tickling me. I started to laugh until my eyes watered.

 

Then the doorbell rang. I pushed him off of me and ran to go get it.

“Honey I'm home!” Myungsoo said hugging me.

I chuckled and hugged him back.

I saw Siwan roll his eyes and walk upstairs.

Myungsoo noticed the TV. “Let's watch a scary movie and cuddle.”

I saw Siwan's body freeze in the corner of my eye. Myungsoo took my hand and led me to the couch. He flipped through the channels until he found a scary movie. He put his arm around me and I cuddled next to him. Siwan came running in the room.

“Wah! I love this movie. Make room for oppa!” he yelled and sat in between Myungsoo and I.

I gawked at him as Myungsoo stared at him dumbfounded.

“Let's go to your room.” Myungsoo took my hand and dragged me upstairs.

“You can't be alone in a room with a boy!” I heard Siwan yell.

 

“What's wrong?” I asked him once we were in my room.

“I want to be alone with you.”

It seemed like he had more to say. But he walked closer to me and cupped my cheek with one hand.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Shh...I know we aren't dating yet but if our lips touch then I consider us boyfriend and girlfriend...” he whispered and leaned in.

I closed my eyes and waited for it to come. Right when our lips were centimeters apart we heard a loud, obnoxious cough coming from the doorway. Myungsoo sighed a frustrated sigh. He turned his head and when he saw Siwan standing there he told me he was going to go. I'm guessing he was fed up with him.

“I'll see you at school.” he said and left.

I waved to him from the top of the stairs.

 

The second he left my room and we heard the front door close, Siwan walked up to me angrily.

“Was he going to kiss you just now? And you were going to let him weren't you? How can you--”

“Why can't he?! He was going to kiss me because he likes me. And I was going to let him because I--” before I could finish my sentence Siwan pinned me to the wall and kissed me, hard. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. Siwan then deepened the kiss and it became more passionate. My body became limp and I just let him kiss me. He pulled away and I started to panic. My oppa just kissed me.

I quickly ran into my room and shut the door. I slid down and leaned my head back on the door.

My feelings for Siwan came back instantly. But then I realized that they never really left.

Does that mean he loves me too? So those words he said the night he as drunk was true too? Or is he just messing with my mind?

I sighed. Why did I have to be so naïve and dumb?

If only love was like a book, not a puzzle.

 

===============

so...my co-author is currently out of town. so until she comes back, i won't be updating! it won't be long. maybe a couple of days. :D

don't leave me!!!!~