Maknae Line To The Rescue!

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

A month had passed since Boyfriend joined TTA. Along the way, I learned many new things about every member that I didn’t know. We became closer and closer and before I knew it, I really did feel like they were my oppas.

Today the boys were gone for the whole morning for a fansigning and were finally coming back this afternoon. As the lunch bell rang, I quickly ran to the front of the school, to wait for them. That’s when Mi Yun came out of nowhere with her posse and stopped me again.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mi Yun asked.

“To meet my oppas!” I said anxiously, jumping up and down. “Could you please move?”

Mi Yun scoffed and pushed me back. “Please? Whatever. Stay away from Boyfriend. You are becoming way to attached and I don’t like it!”

“So… what?” I said.

“So what? So Mi Yun doesn’t like it!” One of her posse shouted.

“Look, I would love and stay to chat with the three of you but I have to go meet with my oppas,” I said, trying to go around them.

The three grabbed me and pushed me down. I covered myself and waited for impact. Nothing ever happened.

“O-oppa,” Mi Yun stuttered.

I opened my eyes to see the twins and Minwoo in their “Don’t Touch My Girl” apparel.

“What do you three think you’re doing?” Minwoo asked.

“Uh, we were just trying to help ______ up here. She fell on a puddle,” Mi Yun said.

The other two nodded their heads as they cowered behind Mi Yun.

“Leave her alone,” Youngmin added.

“Yeah! And the floor isn’t even wet! Liars!” Kwangmin shouted.

“And don’t call us oppas. That’s reserved for ___________. We don’t like bullies. Bullies don’t deserve to call us oppas,” Minwoo said.

“Now, I suggest you leave before we, oh, I don’t know,” Youngmin said, taking out his ipod. “Make a quick post about bullies with your names on it on our Daum Café.”

“Right away!” Mi Yun and her posse quickly ran away.

The boys helped me up and brushed me off.

“Are you okay, ________?” Kwangmin asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” I looked at them. “Wow, you guys look so cool in your clothes.”

“Thanks!” They said in unison.

“Ooo! Ooo! What about me, _______? How do I look?” Jeongmin said, skipping down the hall.

I giggled. “You look very cute, so very adorable.”

Jeongmin blushed. “Well, I am the most handsome member after all.”

“To yourself maybe, but we’re the face of the group,” Youngmin and Kwangmin said.

“Mirror Prince,” Minwoo chuckled to himself.

“Ya!” Jeongmin shouted, raising a fist. The three boys laughed to see Jeongmin angry.

“So what are you guys going to do now?” I asked.

The four looked at each other then huddled up, whispering amongst themselves. They finished huddling and stood in a straight line in front of me, blank faces. They then began to surround me. I began to panic. Kwangmin and Youngmin picked me and the four started running.

“Ya! Where are you taking me?” I shouted.

“We’re skipping school to go on a date! Let’s go!” Jeongmin shouted.

Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong were standing by the van talking when they saw the four boys running towards them with me.

“What are you four doing?” Dong Hyun asked.

“We’re going on a date, hyung! Let’s go!” Minwoo shouted.

Hyun Seong and Dong Hyun shrugged and go into the van. The boys threw me into the van and jumped in. Dong Hyun screeched off and onto the road.

“Where should we go?” Hyun Seong asked.

“The mountains!” Minwoo shouted.

“The park!” Jeongmin said.

“A Pokémon theme park!” Kwangmin shouted.

“I kind of want to go to the park, too…” Youngmin said.

“Then it’s voted! We go to the park!” Jeongmin said.

“Wait… how about we go to the beach instead?” Hyun Seong said.

The boys went quiet then shouted, “BEACH!”