My Young Mother, Hyun Seong

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

 

For the entire week, Donghyun stressed over me for prom more than I stressed over myself. He'd take me to the mall everyday and try on dresses even though we'd gone through every store the day before.

"Donghyun, you're being ridiculous," I said as he fixed my dress.

"No! I'm not, everything has to be perfect for my little Go ____," he cooed.

"Yow! Did you just stab me with a pin?" I yelped.

"Oh, sorry, kiddo, I was cinching the dress to see if you needed a smaller size," Donghyun apologized.

"Okay, that's it," I stepped off the mirror platform and went to the closest store consultant. After talking to the lady, she helped me find the perfect dress. She also helped me tie Donghyun down to a chair so he wouldn't interfere.

"That dress is too skimpy!" Donghyun shouted from across the room.

"Shh!" I shushed.

I looked at the dress. It was a nice periwinkle color. Seeing as it was short in the front then lengthened out in the back, I liked it. It was not too formal, yet not too informal. There was a single strap that went over my right shoulder. Around my stomach was a sash that was outline with silver lining. The material was a nice flowing fabric, and it felt fabulous.

"I love it," I whispered.

"I'm glad I could help you. This dress compliments you perfectly," the store lady said. "Would you like me to help you pick out the shoes and accessories?"

"Yes, please do," I said, touching the dress on my body.

The lady gave me a pair of dangle earrings within my price range. She also told me I should go with a nice flowing hair style, air blown. She then handed me a pair of silver open toed, strappy heels in my size, and I went to check out. The lady helped my untie Donghyun, and we left. Donghyun nagged about the dress on and on, and I just laughed. We went to the Men's Warehouse and I helped Donghyun pick out his clothes. As I tied his tie, he looked down at me with kind and gentle eyes. I glanced up at him and wondered what he was thinking.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked as I put on the finishing touch.

"Nothing, you just seem really happy. I didn't think you'd care much for prom," Donghyun said, straightening himself up and looking in the mirror.

"Well, I am a girl. Wouldn't all girls be excited for their prom?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I guess," Donghyun replied.

We then checked out his items and left the mall. Donghyun dropped me off and I waved him good bye. When I got inside, my aunt helped me to look through her assortment of purses to pick out a matching clutch for my ensemble.

Two days later, and it was time for the prom. Donghyun came by with the boys to pick me up. As I walked down the stairs from my room, their jaws dropped in awe.

"G...Go ____, you look," Kwangmin stuttered.

"Beautiful," Hyun Seong added.

Donghyun smilled and held a hand out for me and I took it. As I stepped off the last step, I tripped on my own ankle and fell on my face.

"Ugh, just my luck," I groaned as the boys helped me up.

"That's why you should've let me pick out your shoes at least..." Donghyun teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, punching his arm.

"Oh, you guys are so cute! Everyone line gather around and I'll take a picture for you all," auntie said.

I stood in the middle. Hyun Seong and Donghyun stood behind me. Kwangmin and Youngmin kneeled down on one knee in front of me. Minwoo and Jeongmin crouched on either side of me. We all smiled on my auntie's cue and she snapped the picture. Before leaving, Donghyun slipped a corsage onto my wrist and I pinned a boutennire onto his jacket. The other boys stood behind him, staring him down. Donghyun chuckled nervously and rushed me out of the house. We then headed off to the school. Donghyun was fancy enough to rent a limo for us. It was definitely a first time for me as I scurried around the limo, pressing all the buttons. As we got out of the limo, before I could grab onto Donghyun, Kwangmin and Youngmin fluttered by and hoisted me away. As they dragged me away, I kicked my feet around and struggled to get free.

"Calm down," Youngmin groaned.

"You're going to hurt yourself," Kwangmin urged.

As the songs began playing, Youngmin took his turn with me dancing. As we danced, we began to talk about the park date we'd had a while back.

"Do you still like sunflowers?" Youngmin asked as the song slowed to a stop.

"Of course," I said, smiling happily. "You remembered?"

"Of course," he twirled me around and dipped me. "Because you will always be my sunflower."

Youngmin brought me back up in a daze and spun me around. Kwangmin reached out to grab me but Jeongmin stepped in and interfered. I crossed my arms around my waist, and he took me away. Kwangmin stood in the back, wondering what had just happened.

Jeongmin and I danced to a nice and slow song. He then began teasing me about the date we had.

"Do you still have that dress I got you?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied. "I wouldn't lose it just like that."

As the song ended, he leaned into my face and I cautiously backed away.

"Are you afraid I'll kiss you again?" Jeongmin joked.

"Uh, no, look behind you," I said, making a frightened face.

Donghyun glared at Jeongmin. Jeongmin looked behind him and hung his head. Donghyun then placed his hand on Jeongmin's shoulder and led him away. Hyun Seong then took over from there.

"Have you been taking care of yourself well?" Hyun Seong asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Have you been eating good food?" Hyun Seong asked.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Have you been-," Hyun Seong continued.

"Why don't you just ask me if I'm healthy? My answer would then be, totally," I laughed.

Hyun Seong chuckled. "Sorry, I just worry about you sometimes, fishy."

"Why do you keep calling me fishy?" I asked.

He stepped away and pushed my cheeks together so my lips stuck out.

"Fishy," he said simply.

We then shared a laugh and continued our dance.

"You know, you worry more about me than my own mom," I said, chuckling.

He stopped and thought about it for a while. "Then how about I'll be your young mom?"

I laughed. "So who's your mother, Go ___? Oh, you know, just Hyun Seong."

As the next song came on, Hyun Seong hesistated to hand me over to the maknae of the group.

"I don't know about this," he mumbled.

"Oh, come on, hyung!" Minwoo whined, clasping his hands together.

"I don't know," Hyun Seong wandered off in thought.

"I promise I won't do anything!" Minwoo begged.

Hyun Seong sighed and gave Minwoo my hand. "Fine, but if something happens, one step on the toe, I will leave you in a ditch."

As Hyun Seong walked away, he gave me a wink and I smiled. The night was passing by quickly and these boys were helping create and relive so many of my memories with them.


Ohohoho, these boys... UMMA HYUN SEONG <333 Do you guys like the new poster? Compliments of Asaranghae from Mother Buffalo's Poster Request Shop... Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256558/mother-buffalo-s-poster-request-shop-o-o-graphic-poster-request-shop-postershop-requestshop-posterrequest