The Elder Has The Upper Hand

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

As we biked through the gates of the park, Youngmin smiled mischievously. He began to slow down and Kwangmin biked faster. As soon as he was out of Kwangmin’s sight, Youngmin made a sharp right turn and biked as fast as he could.

“Whoa! Youngmin! What’re you doing?” I screamed.

“Ditching my little brother. Hah, hah! er!” Youngmin shouted, standing while pedaling on the bike.

Kwangmin glanced back.

“Whoa! Hey! Youngmin, Go ____, where are you going?” Kwangmin shouted, going out of control and toppling over.

I winced out of pain for him.

“Ouch,” I whispered to myself.

"He'll be fine," Youngmin chuckled.

Youngmin pedaled and pedaled for nearly ten minutes. Suddenly Youngmin jerked the bike to a stop, making me grasp onto his jacket.

"Wha-" I whimpered frantically, holding on tightly to him.

"We're here!" Youngmin announced.

I peeked out from behind him to see a field of flowers in full bloom. I gasped at the sight.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I exasperated.

"Isn't it?" Youngmin asked, smiling like an idiot. "I usually come here when I'm tired or need to be alone. I just kind of lay down in the flowers and they hide me."

"That's so cool!" I squealed, getting off the bike.

Youngmin put the bike up against a tree and grabbed my wrist.

"Come on!" He shouted, leading me into the field.

We ran up a small hill and rolled back down on our sides. As I blew a dandelion by a small pond, Youngmin snuck up and pushed me in, getting my shoes soaked.

"Ugh! My shoes! I'll get you, Jo Youngmin!" I shouted angrily, chasing him.

"Can't catch me!" He chuckled, hiding behind trees.

I quickly grabbed a stick and chased after him.

"Am I here?" He asked, ducking behind a tree.

I ran behind the tree to see he had disappeared.

"Ani! I'm over here!" He said, ducking behind another tree.

Once again I was tricked. We continued this over and over until I got tired. I tossed the stick aside and went back to the hill. I laid down and clasped my hands on top of my stomach. Watching the beautiful noon sky, I sighed. It felt so peaceful. A very nice feeling. I hadn't felt like this in a while. Youngmin walked over, panted heavily, and laid down next to me. I shot him a glare and he beamed.

"Didn't catch me," Youngmin joked.

I smirked mischieviously and grabbed a dandelion. I blew it in his face and laughed loudly. "Now I did."

"Achoo!" Youngmin sneezed. "Yah! You'll get my allergies started."

"Oh, really? I didn't know that," I said sarcastically, blowing more dandelions in his face.

He grabbed at me and I got up. Quickly I ran down the hill. He was right at my tail, chasing me and waving his arms around. He grabbed me by the shoulder and wrapped his arms around me like a boa constrictor.

"Got 'cha!" He shouted, sending the two of us tumbling down.

Together we shared a laugh as we came to a stop at the bottom of the hill. The two of us stopped laughing and sighed. Youngmin looked at me longingly and touched my hair with his fingers. I looked at him nervously.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, you had some leaves in your hair," Youngmin replied. "What's your favorite flower, ______?"

I thought about it for a while. "A sunflower."

"Pfft," Youngmin laughed, propping himself up with his arm. "What? Why?"

"Because. There's so many different types of sunflowers. There's the tall kinds... and there's the short kinds. They're all so different yet all the same. And they don't do anything bad to us. I mean, they grow and share their beauty, then they leave behind their seeds for us to grow more of them. They feed birds and make great snacks. They're always smiling and looking at the sun, their star. They make me happy," I said, smiling at the sky.

Youngmin smiled warmly at me. He suddenly got up and walked away. Leaving him be, I laid there and enjoyed the warmth of noon. After a while, Youngmin came back with his hands behind his back. I sat up and crossed my legs, waving at him. He nodded at me and tried to keep a straight face.

"What have you got there?" I asked.

"Just..." Youngmin shoved a bouquet of small sunflowers into my hands. "Some sunflowers."

"Wow~ Where'd you get these?" I asked, looking around only to see lilies, tulips, and other flowers, except sunflowers.

"There's a sunflower patch just beyond the pond. There's none that grow around this area, though," Youngmin said, tilting his head at that matter. "Do you want to hear a song?"

I giggled. "Sure."

He stood up and breathed in deeply. I listened to him quietly as he sang Be My Shine. He even rapped Kwangmin and Minwoo's parts. Though he messed it up, I thought it was really nice of him to give me my own little concert. As he sang the last line, he got down on one knee, leaned forward, and cross his arm over his chest. I applauded him for his performance, and he winked at me. We walked back to the bike and heard Youngmin's ipod ringing off the hook. Youngmin skipped over to it and picked it up. It was Kwangmin requesting a face time.


Awsies, Youngmin :> You make me all giddy with Boyfriend fangirling. Voting is now closed for who is going to be Go ____'s boyfriend ~ ;) Not telling you who though. Muahahhaa. Evil Author is Evil.