A Church in Need of Help

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

"Go ______ah~" Minwoo cooed as I walked out of the Sistars' dorm.

"Oh, good morning!" I greeted.

"Where are you going?" He asked, holding his hands behind him.

"I'm off to church, it is Sunday after all," I replied, quietly closing the door.

"Oh, church," he gasped. "Can I come?"

"Um, sure, be my guest," I replied. "Are the others still sleeping?"

"Yup, I think so. At least that's what I saw before I left," Minwoo raised and eyebrow and puffed his cheeks out.

As we chatted and walked out the front door, I was suddenly tackled by the twins.

"Good morning!" They greeted, laying on top of me.

"Get off, you're heavy," I groaned.

"Oh, sorry," they apologized in unison, getting off.

I quickly brushed myself off and made a disapleasing face. Hyun Seong walked up to me and squeezed my cheeks making me stick my lips out.

"Why the face, fishy," he teased.

I smiled and pushed his hand way gently. "My clothes are all dirty now, I was heading to church."

"You are Christian?" Hyun Seong asked.

"Yup," I replied, walking away.

"We are, too," the 3mins said in unison.

"Okay, you guys need to stop talking unison... it's scary," I joked. I checked my watch and saw the time. "Oh, no, I have to go, if I don't leave now, I'll be late."

I began to scurry away when Hyun Seong grabbed my arm.

"Here, I'll drive you," Hyun Seong shot a smile towards me and I couldn't refuse.

I, along with the other Boyfriend members, minus Dong Hyun, got into the Boyfriend van and made way towards the local church. I gave Hyun Seong directions while the boys chattered in the back about what church will be like. Minwoo and the twins boasted to Jeongmin about how beautiful churches are and how the church songs sound pretty.

"So where's Dong Hyun?" I asked.

"Oh, he usually goes home to his house for the night then comes back. It's become a habit for him so the room is quite spacious when he isn't there," Hyung Seong laughed, turning with one hand.

"Hey! Go ___, does this mean, if we ever get married, we get to get married in a big beautiful church?" Jeongmin shouted from the back.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Jeongmin asked. When I didn't answer he decided for himself. "Looks like a yes! Alright!"

The 3mins slapped Jeongmin on the head.

"Yah! You disrespectful little," Jeongmin ruffled the boys' hair and they all shared a laugh.

As we arrived, Hyun Seong dropped us off at the front and went to park the van. Upon entering, I genuflected and made the sign of the cross with holy water. The boys clueless as they hadn't gone to church in a while, followed in my lead. I quickly ran up to the balcony where the choir usually sings from. The boys stood on the edge and gasped in awe at all the beautiful stain glassed windows and stations of the cross around the church.

"Wow, this really is big," Jeongmin awed.

"Good morning, sweetie!" The conductor waved to me.

"Good morning, Mrs. Cho, how are you this morning?" I asked.

"I'm feeling good and ready to worship. Are you ready for your solo today?" Mrs. Cho asked.

"Of course," I replied confidently.

"Wha, Go ____, you sing in the choir?" Minwoo asked.

"Yup," I answered.

"Daebak!" He commented.

I quickly shuffled into a pew along with the boys. Hyun Seong came in as soon as church started and scooted into the pew with us. As I sang the boys sang along. I was impressed at how well they learned so quickly. When it came time for the Eucharist, as Jeongmin held his hand out for the bread, I grabbed him by the wrist and led him away, smiling nervously at the priest. The priest smiled at me kindly and waved us away. Soon it came my turn for my solo at the end of church. I sang as if I were the only person in that church. I sang of more than angels and saints, I sang of a love that was never ending and a friendship that was ever lasting. The boys stood beside me, wide eyed and open mouthed at my performance for they'd never heard me sing before. As we walked out of church, the priest was greeting everyone as they left.

"Good morning, Fr. Dominic," I greeted.

"Why, good morning, Ms. Go. Who are these young men?" Fr. Dominic asked.

"Oh, they're from a band called Boyfriend. Introduce yourselves, guys," I said to the boys.

"I'm Minwoo!"

"We are Kwangmin and Youngmin!"

"My name is Jeongmin."

"How do you do? I am Hyun Seong."

The priest suddenly turned to someone who had tapped on his shoulder. As he turned back around, he seemed to look troubled.

"What's wrong, Father?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Really," he said.

The look on his face surely didn't look like nothing. "Father, come on, tell me," I insisted.

He sighed loudly. "Well, you see..."


Alright x3 Time to make these boys do a little community service <3 hehe. Tune in for the next chapter! A Voice For Those Unheard