Jeongmin's Famous Lip Bite

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

As we sped down the highway on the motorcycle, I held on to the back bar for my dear life.

“S-slow down, Jeongmin oppa!” I shouted.

“What? Sorry, I’m feeling too epic to hear you. Please speak louder so I can hear you over my awesomeness!” He laughed.

“More like obnoxiousness!” I shouted.

“Yah! That’s no way to talk to your oppa!” He shouted, glancing back at me.

“Oops, did I think out loud?” I said, faking innocence. I put my finger up to the glass over my helmet and tilted my head.

Jeongmin smiled and reached his hand back to grab me, but I dodged it, sending the motorcycle tilting.

“AH!” I shouted, constricting my arms around his waist like a boa.

I felt Jeongmin tense up as I did so. Immediately realizing what I did, my eyes widened in shock and I threw my hands up, keeping them up.

“Uh! Sorry!” I apologized.

He reached his arm back and placed my arm around his waist.

You should keep doing that… he thought to himself.

“For safety,” he said.

Holding onto his waist, I felt safe. I never realized how wide and straight Jeongmin’s shoulders really are. I carefully placed my head between his shoulder blades and held on tighter. I closed my eyes for a while. Before I knew it, I had drifted off into sleep.

 

“Go ______... oh, Go _______. Wakey wakey,” I listened to Jeongmin coo.

I squinted my eyes and slowly let the light in. I watched dreamily as Jeongmin’s back came into focus.

“Huh?” I said wearily. I rubbed my right eye and wiped my lip with my left arm. “Where am I?”

Jeongmin beamed. “We’re at the Lotte Mall.”

“The Lotte Mall?” I gasped, instantly waking up.

Jeongmin slowly got off of the motorcycle. He then placed his hands under my arms and helped me out. Knowing Jeongmin though, his strength failed him, sending the two of us falling. Jeongmin landed on his back while I was stacked on top of him on my side. Groaning I rolled over onto my back. I grimaced at the ceiling.

Smooth… Jeongmin sighed in his head, mortified by his idiotic slip up.

I began to laugh. Jeongmin quickly propped himself on one arm and looked at me, puzzled.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“You,” I laughed. “You’re so weak. Hah!”

“Yah!” He shouted, slapping me lightly on the stomach.

“Oof,” I groaned, still chuckling.

Jeongmin finally cracked a smile and started laughing with me. He got up and pulled me up by one hand. We brushed each other off and headed out of the parking garage to the mall entrance. As I walked ahead of Jeongmin, my hands behind me, Jeongmin quietly snuck up and slipped his hand into mine. Surprised I turned to him and he cracked into one of his famous lip bites. I couldn’t help but let my heart flutter.

So cute, I thought.


Short update~ Don't worry, more to come soon! I actually wrote the ending for his date already... just not the middle. >_<" Jeongmin's lip bite melts my heart. If you want to contribute to the ending of this story (don't worry, it isn't coming so soon ;) ) Then check out my profile and click on polls and select which Boyfriend deserves the girl~ Ppyong!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30872 Dong Hyun and hyun Seong

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30871 The Min's. Minwoo, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Youngmin.