Developing Together (part 3)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

It seemed like Yunho’s smile barely faded even as he stepped into Jaejoong’s place for the second time. Wow, this kid can even smile.

Jaejoong left Yunho with a pack of ice on his bruised stomach. He entered his kitchen to make them something to eat. Being all day at school plus some time waiting for him in front of the uni meant he hadn’t eaten for four hours or so.

For a second, Jae grimaced.

Why did he care?

“Thanks for all, Jaejoong-sshi. I’m going home.”

“Already?”

Yunho went into his kitchen, already dressed, still having the small smile. “Yes. My mother must be waiting for me.”

“Oh. Okay.” Hiding an egg he had taken, Jaejoong tried not to make the boy knew what he was doing. “What about your dad?”

“I hope my mother can finish the divorce matter in no time with him.”

“Huh?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho weirdly. “Why so?”

“He married my mother for the inheritance my grandfather would give. But instead, that old man gave it to me. Then, my dad went on all his force to take from me. He hates me to the guts and my mother tried to protect me. She files a divorce on him and takes my foster right with her.”

“Oh.”

“Anyway, I have to go home. See you tomorrow.”

“Take care.”

~~~

On his way home, Yunho didn’t take his usual bus. He was so in the mood for walking.  Walking, and thinking through the city’s park.

 He had Jaejoong taken care of his wounds. He had Jaejoong talking about his own life, even for a brief moment. He had seen Jaejoong was about to make him something to eat.

Yunho’s smile widened. He felt like a sicko in love. Well he was. He couldn’t wait to be at home and tell his mother everything. He always had short patience when it came about telling his mother about his crush, every day.

“Hey kid.”

At the harsh voice, Yunho turned. A voice he really recognized as the one who were saying Jaejoong as ‘Pretty sissy’. He turned, smirking at the voice source.

“Come back for more, aren’t you?”

~~~

Jaejoong was lying lazily on his couch watching TV. He had been there for half an hour and he grew bored.

He decided maybe he should go out to buy something. Some iced drinks would be nice.

Suddenly, he remembered what Yunho brought to him today. Iced milk tea. He buried his face into the cushion as he reminded when he pressed the glass onto Yunho’s bruised eye.

“So sappy…”

He took his coat and went out of his apartment to bury his embarrassment of his own memory.