Side Scene: The Perspective; "Looks Breeds Love" (part 2-end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

I must be crazy.

I was thinking about that Jaejoong man over and over, about his looks, his gentleness, and… some other things I didn’t even know like his occupation. I was thinking what I could do to him.

Some talks. Yes, some talks. And good impression. But I’m not that kind of person who would greet a complete stranger with sweetness. I was a brat. There was no way I would come to him with a weirdly good manner considering what he might thought about my piercings and new hair color.

He would think I was two-faced. No way.

No matter what’s the first thing I have to do, I had to show him how much I was in love with him. I didn’t care how. I just had to. He had to know, at least.

“Yunho.”

Junsu called me. His hand was still holding a pen and he was clearly just stopped writing something on his notebook. He must have noticed that I was spacing out.

“Sorry,” I said. I opened my textbook again, trying to look for what chapter we were discussing since half an hour ago in this library. Changmin also shot me a look.

“You don’t look very well hyung. You can just go home, you know.”

“No, I’m fine, really.” I smiled at him reassuringly. “Don’t worry. Let’s just continue.”

I ignored their concerned look at me. No, they didn’t have to know that the brainy iron fist Jung Yunho was in love.

~~~

My mother picked me up an hour later. I offered the ride to Changmin and Junsu but they declined. They had a part time job right away.

My home was pretty far from my school; about 4 miles and half. My mother used to give me a ride to school and I went home by bus. But since I was late for the bus after doing some homework with Junsu and Changmin, I decided to call my mother to pick me.

“How’s school?”

“Good. Mr. Lee went nuts because of my hair’s color though. Guess I need to change it again. Blonde sounds good?”

My mother laughed a little and I smiled. Her flu had healed since yesterday, the first day I met that Jaejoong.

The street was pretty crowded as usual. At this hour, there would be a lot of college students who just went out of their university. The uni was located pretty far from my school; about three miles away. But it was closer with my home. Maybe I could consider going to college on foot. Then my eyes widened.

It was him.

He went out from the gate. He was wearing a slightly crumpled pristine white shirt, black dress pants, brown coat, and dress shoes. In his hand was a briefcase. I remembered his cousin was calling him Professor Kim Jaejoong. So he was working here, and that Professor title she threw at him wasn’t a joke.

My mouth hung open. It was so fast. I didn’t expect to find him again so fast. What’s this? A destiny’s game?

Seeing him in working outfit made me fell for him all over. It was almost impossible. I was in love with him yesterday; I was so deeply in love. And yet, today I fell for him even more. It couldn’t be. How could?

I could feel my mother’s eyes glancing on me. But I ignored it. I didn’t want to turn even for a second from him and missed a chance to look at him feature.

Looks breeds love.

Was this that quote was meaning?

I fisted my hands.

I really needed to see him tomorrow. And confess.

~~~

Still, I must be crazy.

I missed my bus on purpose. I went to a café, bought some pastries and packed them up. I walked for three miles towards his university.

And I waited for him to come out for two hours. Even I hadn’t changed my clothes.

Why did I do this?

I leant onto the gate, still standing. I wanted to go home, stop doing this stupid thing. My mother must be worrying me. Not to mention, my father might had went home from work and they might fight again. I had to protect her.

No.

 It’s now or never. I had to show him how serious I was. And I needed to see him. Just a little more, wait a little more.

“Oh?”

I looked up. It was him, Kim Jaejoong. He looked tired, yet it didn’t ruin his beauty. How could that be possible?

“Are you waiting for someone?”

I straightened my pose. I looked at him deeply, sharply. He frowned a little. No, I didn’t want to waste anymore time. “Are you Professor Kim Jaejoong?”

“Uh… yes. What’s about it?”

This is it. No backing down.

“My name is Jung Yunho. I’m seventeen and I’m in love with you, whether you like it or not.”

He widened his already wide eyes. Of course he must be surprised. I realized maybe I shot him down too fast. But I could do nothing to it. I raised the bag of pastry I had bought. “Take this.”

“Wh—what’s this?”

“Just take it!”

Still having confusion in his eyes, he took the bag. He still looked at me with shock. “Look, Yunho, right? What do you mean—”

“What’s the mean you can take if you hear someone is in love with you?”

His surprise didn’t reduce a bit. His eyes told me all. I turned, it was pretty late already and I had to go home. Before I took my first step, I turned at him and said, “Tomorrow, I’m coming to see you.”

And that was how our love story began.

 

 

 

A/N: Comms please? Don't be a silent reader *pouts

Oh, and the quote was one of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi's episode title ^^