Impulse (part 1)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“That’s all for today.”

Jaejoong watched as his students sighed in relief and started packing their things. He took off his glasses and wiped them clean with a tissue.

After his classroom finally empty, Jaejoong made his way out. His head was still a little bit hurt from the cold, but he was sure he could get over it. He entered his department office, seeing his cousin Jaekyung and Yoochun were already there.

“So… that kid was the one you were talking about as… stalker?” Yoochun asked, giving him a look.

“Hmm? Who?”

“You know who he is talking about, Jae.” Jaekyung shook her head. “Stop being so—”

“He’s a kid. He doesn’t know what he is saying. He will get tired of what he does and stops. You see.”

“What if he doesn’t?”

“He will, Kyung. Just shut up and wait.”

~~~

It was 7 P.M .Yoochun and Jaekyung had gone home first. They left Jaejoong who was still reading in the uni’s library.

Even Jaejoong didn’t know why he would ignore his headache and worsening flu to read some novels in the big library. He knew it was not a good idea, yet he still did so.

He didn’t want to see Yunho standing at the uni’s gate with a box of meal. It was too much. Yunho should know the limit.

He shouldn’t wait for a particular person only to give them meals. He shouldn’t stay for so long only to wait for Yoochun, who finished his work at six only to give him medicines and food. He shouldn’t tire himself by cleaning up his ridiculously messy place. It was too much.

“I love you, and I shall be here tomorrow, tomorrow again, and tomorrow again.”

“You brat. Stop joking on an old man…” Jaejoong muttered.

Yunho should know, how a seventeen years old loving a thirty years old man. They were 13 years apart.

Jaejoong heard a thunder clapping outside. He gasped. It was raining so hard outside. He realized he didn’t bring an umbrella nor watching the day’s forecast.

“This is .”

Jaejoong sighed. He went out of the library, making his way towards his office. He heard rushed footsteps as he was about to open his office’s door. From the hallway, someone was running towards him. Someone in high school uniform…

“Wh—what?”

“You!” the figure stopped running. Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he saw Yunho’s profile: drenched wet. In his hand was an umbrella. Yunho panted hard from running. His wet shoes made wet prints on the floor but neither of them cared.

“Here. I figured you didn’t bring this.” Yunho raised his hand and gave Jaejoong the umbrella. “And I made you something to eat, since you are sick and sweets won’t—”

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU IDIOT!?”

Yunho’s eyes widened behind his wet strands. He looked at Jaejoong in pure shock. The hand which was holding a folded umbrella he had brought was shivering, not only in cold.

 

A/N: The title is based on Junjou Romantica's second season's opening song: Shoudou (impulse) by Pigstar