Today, I'm Coming to See You (part 1)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“Chun…”

Where are you, you piece of—

“Please, refrain yourself from saying anything un-intelligent. I’m sick. So I need you to bring up the students’ papers I put on my desk. I need to grade them and archive them.”

From the other line, Yoochun sighed. “No.

“What? Why? Can’t you see I’m sick? I need to grade my papers and you want me to get it th—”

I know you are sick, Jae. That’s why I don’t want you to do any work. Let me do it. Besides, my work is done at 6 P.M. It’s pretty late to do your papers, Jae.

“Are you saying that I’m useless when I sick, Chun?”

Jaejoong held his forehead again. His fever had become even worse. He hated it when he was sick like this. He felt so vulnerable, and laughably weak. He was a professor, a 30-years old one of that. He wouldn’t whine just because of a stupid cold.

It’s not that, Jae. It’s just—

“Then bring those freaking papers here! Don’t make me angry here!”

Jaejoong hung up the phone with a harsh push on the end button and pulled his blanket. He hated it when someone treated him like a fragile glass.

But something was nagging in his mind: He felt like he should remember about someone, yet he didn’t know who was it.

~~~

Yunho sat, hugged his knees while leaning to the uni’s gate. A box of pastries he made was next to him and his backpack. He buried his face between his arms, trying to shake off his tiredness.

Three hours. He had been waited for the professor for three hours. Jaejoong should be out of the uni since three hours ago. It was six already.

When waiting for the professor to show up, the only thing that flashed in his mind was one: he had to see ‘that bastard’ and give him ‘these sweet junks’ for him to eat.

“Hey, are you a student here?”

Yunho looked up. In front of him was an older man who seemed like one of the professor, since his hair and the clothes he wore were tidier than the uni’s students’. The high school student shook his head. “No. I need to see Professor Kim Jaejoong, is he here?”

“Well, I’m sorry. He’s not. He is sick. I’m going to bring his works to his place.”

Yunho’s eyes widened. “He’s sick?”

“Yes.” The professor raised a brow. “What’s your relation to him?”

“Well… I’m just a friend.” Yunho bit his lip. “He is sick, you meant like… he’s catching a cold?”

“I guess. He tends to overwork himself lately since there are so many works he has to do. His students’ number had increased this year, you know.”

“C—can I come with you to his place?”

“Eh? Sure…”

“Thank you.” Yunho smiled warmly. “I’m Yunho.”

“Yoochun. But please, just call me Yoochun hyung. I hate it when someone refer to me as ‘professor’. Now, shall we go?”

“Yes. But first, let me buy him something to cure his cold."

"Well... okay."