Yunjae & Yoosu Side Scene: Kiss of Crystal Clear Hexagons up in the Sky (part 2 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Sometimes, Yunho found himself smiling while looking at his lover without even knowing it. He smiled when Jaejoong clicked his tongue at dissatisfaction at his own cooking. He smiled when Jaejoong frowned on an article in health magazine. He found himself smiling while Jaejoong tried to keep awake while doing his works.

And now, when he just went home from shopping groceries, he saw Jaejoong was sleeping on a thick floor mattress in their living room with an arm above his eyes, still wearing white shirt and dress pants from going out to bookstore. He placed the groceries on a couch, eyes still watching his lover’s half covered face with a smile.

He straddled Jaejoong’s body with his knees next to the elder’s thighs. Then he placed his arms next to his head and lent down until his body was slowly descended on Jaejoong’s. Burying his face on the elder’s neck, he tried not to make his weight weighed the body underneath while inhaling his cold scent.

“Huh?” Even Jaejoong’s confused voice made Yunho’s smile went wider. He looked aside, still with a smile on his face. “Hi.”

“Get offa me, you are so heavy.”

Jaejoong’s hand pushed the younger’s shoulders to and he almost made it if Yunho didn’t tickle his side.

“Yah!”

“Just for a while, pretty please?” Yunho laughed a little and leant up to placed a kiss on his lover’s cheek. “Anyway, I saw something very interesting on my way home, curious?”

~~~

Yunho liked red. When he passed the town’s park which already coated in whites, he saw something red at the corner f his eyes and he turned. His eyes went wide.

It was from Yoochun’s sweater. But something interesting he saw there was that he was sitting next to Junsu, eating what it seemed like hotcakes. Both of them weren’t smiling. Because Junsu almost never smiled, and Yoochun looked unpleased to be there with his admirer.

As Junsu finished his hotcake, he got up from the park’s bench and bent down to take a fistful of snow. “When was the last time you play snowball fight?” he asked to the elder.

“Long time ago. Why are you asking?”

“Because I want to play. Preferably with you.”

Yoochun shook his head. “I’m too old to play such game.”

“No one’s is too old for snowball fight. Come on, or are you afraid to losing to me?”

“No, I’m—”

His words were cut off as Junsu threw a snowball towards him. It landed to Yoochun’s sweater and he glared at Junsu.

“What are you doing?”

“Playing snowball fight. With you as my static opponent.” Junsu shrugged and threw another ball. “Now, are you just going to stay still taking my assaults?”

“Junsu I tell you—” another cold globe landed on his sweater and Junsu was snickering. “Stop it.”

“What if I don’t want to?” He threw another and smirked as Yoochun stood up. The bait has been taken.

“You are forcing me.”

“I am.”

Yoochun bent down and made a big snowball with two hands. He threw it towards the younger and yet it only hit his shoulder as Junsu dodged it.

“Not bad, ahjussi.”

“I’m not that old!” Yoochun made another ball and yet Junsu threw one at him, laughing at the elder. Yoochun growled and yet he laughed also, chasing Junsu with a snowball in his hand.

Meanwhile, Yunho watched the sight with a wide smile. It had been long since he saw Junsu was actually laughing. The fact that he laughed with his loved one made Yunho smiled even wider. He was so happy to see his friend finally showed his other side to Yoochun.

“No! No tackling! That’s unfair!”

Yoochun ignored the younger’s exclaim between laughs and grabbed his waist, tackling him down. Both of them were laughing like crazy, even as Junsu fell down on the snowed ground.

Watching the younger laughing under him made Yoochun couldn’t hold back his own laughter. A laughing Junsu was quite a sight. Squinted eyes, flushed cheeks, and gorgeous wide smile. He was gorgeous, and Yoochun wanted nothing to watch him wrapped in happiness, just like this.

Just… like this…

How come… he didn’t fall for him?

“Yoochun sshi?” Junsu asked, still laughing although in small fits. He noticed Yoochun laughter had died out, and he stopped laughing. “What? Are you okay?”

All this time. This beautiful boy had chased for him and yet he didn’t notice how his inside reacted to his actions. How come he didn’t fall in love?

“Yoochun sshi?”

“Junsu ah…”

They looked at each other, with Junsu still lying on the cold ground. He looked at the elder questioningly, why Yoochun’s laughter stopped all of sudden.

He was about to asked if he was okay when Yoochun leant down and sealed their lips together.

He didn’t even let Junsu to process the situation, noticing Junsu’s eyes were still opened. He must be shocked. And yet he didn’t fight. Maybe that was due to his shock.

How come he didn’t fall in love? The question kept repeating itself again and again in his mind.

After a few while, Junsu’s arms tangled themselves around Yoochun’s uppbody and brought him closer. So he actually wanted this? Yoochun laughed mentally, kept kissing him.

Meanwhile, Yunho’s eyes were widened also at the sight. But inside he was happy. Too happy.

~~~

“…you should see them. I was shocked that it was Yoochun hyung who started the kiss.”

Jaejoong huffed. “Yoochun always hid it when he wanted something.”

“Really?”

“He’s always. Anyway, why are you freezing? You didn’t wear your coat?”

“Uh… no.”

“That explains it. Get yourself a bla—”

“You are my warmest, fluffiest blanket hyung.” Yunho tightened his hold and Jaejoong groaned in fake frustration. “Get off! I told you, you’re heavy!”

“Cruel. I’m not that heavy. You are the one who needs to eat more.”

“Just get off of me!”

“Gee, okay, okay…” Instead of standing up, Yunho rolled to his side towards his lover’s side. He held Jaejoong’s upper torso and sighed. his hair tickled Jaejoong’s neck and yet the elder held back a laugh.

“This is better.”

“Not at all.”

At his words, Yunho leant up and placed a quick kiss on Jaejoong’s cheek and lips. “You are a very bad liar.”

 

 

 

A/N: I think the next side scene would be the last. Stil, I think I'm going to write oneshots with this fic's universe ^^

Hiya silent readers! Comments please?