Don't Let Go of That Hand (FINAL)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

 “So, you two are going out?” Jaekyung asked casually.

Jaejoong glared at his cousin. “Don’t say that as if it was an easy thing.”

Yoochun hummed. “So you two are going out.” Jaejoong turned his glare to Yoochun who smiled so greasily at him. “You greasy oil field. Stop your grease this instant.” He sighed as he packed his things, getting ready to go home. “It’s not that easy, you know.”

“Not easy?” Yoochun looked at him in mocking disbelief.

“You suggested him to live with you two weeks ago and you said it’s not easy?” Yoochun asked. “Why?”

“Why indeed. Why are you so interested to my love life?”

“Eh… why so cold, Jaejae?”

“Yah, you should not call him that!” Jaekyung said, looking at Yoochun with a pointed look. “He might be upset because it might be his young boyfriend’s pet name for him.”

Jaejoong sighed as he watched his colleagues laughed at Jaekyung’s words. He left the office. With no more word.

He blushed as he remembered what he said to Yunho last night. Yunho was sleeping when he said so, while fixing the younger’s blanket. The student was going out to buy some groceries and went home at 10 P.M because he was looking for Jaejoong’s favorite soft tofu.

“Stop worrying me, you kid. Just because I love you and not telling you that, doesn’t mean you can do reckless things.” He stilled. He said it.

Glancing at Yunho’s sleeping form, he concluded that the student was sleeping and couldn’t hear him. He pulled the blanket over the younger’s shoulder. “I love you, stupid.”

Then suddenly the ‘sleeping’ Yunho’s arm reached for him and pulled him next to him on the bed. Jaejoong was shocked when the younger did so. He screeched.

“You were faking, weren’t you! Arrgh! Let me go!” he yelled, trying to free himself from Yunho’s hold. With a smile, Yunho pulled him into his arms even more. “I wasn’t. I was just waiting for you to say it, in my way.”

Jaejoong shot a scowl at the younger, yet all Yunho did was just smiling. A loving smile. “Since I know that you’re actually in love with me, can we call tomorrow as the first day of us being official?”

“…Yes, I guess?”

Yunho smiled again and tightened his hold. “I’m glad, Jaejoong sshi. I love you.”

Like that, and he fell asleep for real.

~~~

Yunho pulled his jacket tighter around his body. In his hand was a paper bag of Jaejoong’s favorite sweet buns. He had waited at the uni’s gate for thirty minutes. But it was nothing compared to his previous waits; which could be up for hours.

“Yunho!”

The student smiled at the sight of Jaejoong; who had become his lover (literally) since last night. The way Jaejoong saying it when he thought Yunho was asleep never failed to bring a smile onto Yunho’s face.

“Hey there.”

“Hey. Have you waited for so long?” Jaejoong asked.

“Not at all. Here, I bring you some buns.” Yunho gave the bag to the elder. Jaejoong looked at the bag, then to his lover’s eyes.

“What?” Yunho asked as Jaejoong didn’t lift his eyes from his.

“Can’t get rid of your old habit, can you?”

“What are you talking—”

His next words were muffled with a kiss, at the uni’s gate, given by the professor he loved so much.

Yunho’s eyes widened as Jaejoong circled his arms around the student’s neck and pulled him closer. He could feel some stares of the uni’s students on them, but he didn’t care; he couldn’t care.

The only thing that flew in Yunho’s mind was what’s going on here? In normal circumstances, he should be the one who started the kiss instead of the professor. He should be the one who show his love more. But now… could it be… Jaejoong had returned his feeling fully?

Jaejoong pulled back, seeing a dumfounded look on Yunho’s face. His mouth was open and his eyes widened. The elder smiled as Yunho changed his look into irritated ones. His teeth were gritted and his brows furrowed.

“You… old… bastard,” he said. “Not enough with being my first love, you also took my first kiss on the first day we’re officially going out. Just how greedy you can be?”

Jaejoong breathed a chuckle. “Is that a protest?”

“No.”

Yunho leant down for another kiss. Before their lips touched, he whispered, “I love you, Jaejoong sshi.”

 

 

 

A/N: Soooo yeah :D That’s a wrap :) A looonger chappie ^^  My, I’m such a sappy person xD This chap really explains how sappy I can be

Next, an epilog now and extra scenes :)

Maybe you have some suggestions/plots/requests for the next extra scenes? Feel free to tell me :)