Yoosu Side Scene: Kiss of Crystal Clear Hexagons up in the Sky (part 1)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

In his hand was a package of hotcakes, warming his already gloved hands in the middle of white coldness of snowfall.

At winter like this, Junsu liked to take a walk around the city, watching its used to be colorful landscape with greeny grass and red rooftops turned into soft, cold white thanks for the snowfall. Children were playing and laughing around. Lovebirds walking hand-in-hand. Soft gleam of lights lit up from toy store and cafes.

He was just content to stare and munching his hotcakes. Maybe smiling at some silly scenes made by the kids. Innocent smiles and wholehearted laughs were contagious, and they weren’t missed on him.

That was why winter was special for him, the iron fist and icy looks Kim Junsu. His cold look was melted under the fall of snow and he couldn’t deny it.

Three hotcakes were left in his hand after he bought five of them. They were enough for another 15 minutes. Five blocks more of walking and he would go home, making himself some tea of hot chocolate. Either way was good.

He was about to pass a café he liked to visit with his two best friends, Yunho and Changmin. They used to spend some time drinking ht beverages and warm soup.  He looked down onto the ground.

Since Yunho had made it to get his first love’s heart, Junsu was happy. But inside, he was jealous. Changmin had a persistent admirer since junior high and he started to take notice on them. Junsu was left alone.

No. It wouldn’t last longer. His loneliness wouldn’t last long.

Suddenly, he bumped onto someone who just came out of the café and he hissed in pain. His natural habit would tell him to glare at the person. But he pushed it aside; maybe he should give the person to apologize, at least.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry!”

Junsu looked up and met eye-to-eye with his object of love.

Park Yoochun. Wrapped in red sweater and scarf. In his hand was a paper cup of hot coffee. Both of their eyes widened.

“Park Yoochun-sshi.”

Yoochun gulped. This kid had bugged him since two months ago. Every day after work he would find him standing in front of his door still in his uniform. Then without Yoochun’s permission, he would let himself in his apartment and started cleaning some mess there. And made him dinner. Then confess. And went home.

Just like that, day after day. Yoochun felt like a pampered kid. He was grateful he didn’t need to call for takeouts, but seriously, he started ti understand how Jaejoong was felt with Yunho back then.

“Hi there, Junsu ah.” Yoochun laughed awkwardly. “Have a nice… day?”

Junsu looked at him with slanted eyes. “Great and greater since I met you.”

“Well… in that case, I’ve got to go. See ya!”

Yoochun turned away and started walking with fast steps. He knew that kid would go after him. He wasn’t wrong. He could hear equally fast steps were behind him.

In a moment, a pair of arms was wrapped around his neck from behind, stopping his steps. A package of hot cakes was in front of his face.

“Take one. Let’s have some walk, hmm?” Junsu said behind his ear.

Searching for excuse, Yoochun bit his lip a bit. “I have some works to do.”

“Liar. You are a very bad liar.”

Junsu didn’t let go of his neck. He trapped the professor in somewhat strong-gentle grip of his arms. “I said take one.”

Yoochun sighed. “Why are you keep chasing for me? Don’t you have something more important to do?”

They went silent for a moment. Junsu huffed. “Should I be surprised at the lowness of your question’s difficulty? Because you make me fall in love and can look at no one but you.”

They went silent again. Hearing Junsu saying that he loved him every day sometimes made his head hurt. Of course, there would be some sparks of happiness when someone said they love you. But still…

This kid is so damn stubborn.

Yoochun letted out a breath which came out as fogs. Better do what kids said than having them bugging you even more.  “What flavor are they?”

Junsu answered, “Honey, chocolate, and strawberry.”

There was a smile in his voice. Yoochun knew. He just did.

 

 

 

A/N: I love cold air. I love chocolate hotcakes. I love Yoosu.

Those should explain why on the earth I putted such fluffiness in this chap. Suddenly I feel like writing out some fluffy Yoosu with winter and hotcakes xD Hope you like :)

80 Subs? Oh wow O__o.

Comms pretty please?