Developing Together (part 1)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“So… you gave that kid my clothes so he could get out of his soaked uniform two days ago, huh?”

“Hmm.”

Jaejoong tried to ignore Yoochun’s words and sipped his coffee even more. “You don’t mind it, do you?”

“Nope, not at all. If you spill me the details, I will not bug you again.” Yoochun waited for Jaejoong’s response, which the latter didn’t give. “Oh, come on Jae! I know you are not a stingy bastard in this. Just a bit, pleeeeease?”

Jaejoong glared at his colleague, who gave him his best puppy eyes. The professor sighed. “Do shut up.”

Yoochun whined a little. But then he gave his friend a look and said, “Okay, I get it.”

“Huh?”

“It was awkward, so you don’t have anything to spare to me.”

Again, Jaejoong gave no response… because Yoochun was right.

In the morning, Jaejoong woke up with Yunho’s head still on his lap. Then they packed their things with only a very few words.

It was almost unnatural.

“I’m out. It’s 3.30 now.”

“Oh, so quick. Let me guess, you are going to apologize to your cutie for being so cold yesterday? ‘Aww baby, I’m so sorry… let’s make up in bed, shall we?’”

Then, Yoochun dodged a book Jae threw at him with a laugh.

~~~

Yunho ignored the strange looks from the university’s students. He brought a hand up to cover his right eye. He winced as he felt a burn from it. Today, he was going to give the professor a glass of iced milk tea and frozen chocolate cake, because it could heal the Monday stress that might hit the professor.

“Hey.”

The student looked up. Jaejoong was there, looking at him weirdly. “What’s up with your eye?”

“It’s nothing.”

They went silent for a moment. Yunho raised his hand which held the plastic bag with the cold foods inside. “Here. Have a nice day.”

Yunho looked down, waiting for Jaejoong to take the bag. But instead, Jaejoong took a hold on the younger’s hand which covered his right eye.

“No,” Yunho said, keeping his hand at place. “Just take this and I’m going.”

“What’s going on with you?” Jaejoong asked, growing irritated. “Just tell me already!”

“I won’t!”

Jaejoong grunted. He snatched the plastic bag then Yunho’s hand from his eye. Jaejoong gasped. “You were fighting?”

“It’s none of your business.” Yunho turned away, didn’t let Jaejoong’s system to bring up his sympathy at the sight of the younger’s blackened eye. Jaejoong grabbed his hand and turned him to face the elder. Yunho’s eyes bored into Jaejoong’s glaring ones.

“You, are such a brat. What have you done?”

“I told you, it’s—”

“I hate trashy brats! Unless you have a good reason why you were fighting, I hate you!”

They stared at each other. But Yunho’s look at him, was a stare of shock.

Jaejoong sshi… hating me?

“No…”

“No what?”

“No… don’t hate me.”

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong watched as Yunho’s body was shivering. It was as if he was… afraid.

 

 

A/N:The title is based on Junjou Romantica's season two ending song, Aioi (Developing together) by Juned. This is one of my favorite song and I recommend it to you all to hear x)

Anddd I'm so sorry for the cliffy xD