Developing Together (part 4)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“Is… that all… you got?”

Now that he didn’t have his friends around, Yunho had to defend himself. He raised his fists and looked at the uni students with challenging look. His body was still sore from their earlier fight, yet he forced himself to fight them.

There were five opponents he had to fight. Two more than this afternoon, and tougher. He didn’t have Junsu and Changmin by his side to help him.

“Does that mean you still want more way to crush yourself, kid?”

“Bring… it on…”

The leader gave a signal to his minion who held a baseball bat. The other grinned and raised his weapon. Yunho closed his eyes in pain from their beating.

“What’s going on here?”

The next thing Yunho knew, was a voice of older man had stopped the assaults from those uni students.

“Kid, you’re okay?”

Yunho opened his eyes slowly, meeting the warm eyes rimmed by wrinkled skin of an old man. The park’s sweeper.

“You’re okay there boy?”

~~~

“One iced milk tea and frozen chocolate cake please.”

Even Jaejoong didn’t know why he ordered those after Yunho brought them to him today. As his order came, he knew it that he didn’t regret it to get them.

Since he didn’t want to go home just yet, Jaejoong decided to have his food in a park right in front of the café. He hadn’t been here since long.

When he was about to look for a seat, he saw two people a few meters after him. He recognized one of them as the park’s sweeper. That kind hearted man was apparently helping someone in high school uniform sitting on a bench or something.

Wait—uniform?

Jaejoong ran towards them, hoping nothing bad happened to the student—“Yunho!”

The park sweeper turned from wiping blood from the boy’s face with a wet handkerchief. “You know him?”

“Y—yes.”

Yunho was badly wounded, seated by the sweeper on the bench. There was a trail of blood flowing from his lip’s corner. More bruises on his face, even some were worsening his healing ones. “What are you doing, you brat?”

It seemed like Yunho was unconscious. The beating he got must be really bad.  Jaejoong grited his teeth, thinking Yunho had done something stupid again.

“I’ll search for help, young man. Would you like to stay with him here?” the sweeper said, breaking his thoughts.

“Sure.”

~~~

He wasn’t satisfied.

He had to fight them. They had saying such things about his one and only love. Moreover, they were his love’s students. Jaejoong must had loved them dearly and taught them wholeheartedly.

Yet why, why did they say such things? Couldn’t they be thankful at him at least?

They were so—“filthy.”

“What?”

He must be dreaming. It was Jae—

“joong-sshi…”

“I didn’t get the first part.” He could feel Jaejoong’s angry stare bore to him. Of course he would be angry. He was when he knew Yunho was fighting for a reason Jaejoong called as ‘stupid’.

 

A/N: I  feel like the previous chap is sooo short so I decided to put on the next today :)

Comms?