Developing Together (part 5 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“So sorry…”

“What have you done now? Huh!” Jaejoong’s voice was high, angry. If Yunho had strength to open his eyes now, he was fairly sure the first things he met would be Jaejoong’s glaring eyes.

“They met me again, Jaejoong-sshi… I’m sorry.”

“Who?”

“Your students… who called you—”

“I don’t even care about that! Neither should you!”

“That’s because I love you…”

They went silent. Yunho barely had much strength to move and he knew Jaejoong was holding him so he would fell down and hit the bench. At least the professor was caring enough to hold him straight.

Yunho expected Jaejoong to yell at him again, but instead, he heard some sobs from the elder.

“Stop hurting yourself… for me.”

“I can’t… I won’t…”

“I said stop!” Jaejoong yell as a tear fell onto Yunho’s bruised cheek. The salt stung his wound yet neither of them cared.

“I don’t want you to think… I’m only… playing with you.”

“I know you are not… stop this!”

Yunho didn’t respond. He closed his eyes, listening to Jaejoong’s sobs. He was glad. At least the professor was actually worried him. If his lip wasn’t bleed and wasn’t hurt for just a little talking, he would smile now.

“I love you, Jaejoong-sshi.”

Even at time like this, Yunho still gathered his strength to say that. But why? Why did the boy have to love him this much? He was just a normal 30 years old man who worked as a professor, living in an unbelievably dirty apartment, and even couldn’t cook for himself. Yet why this young, soon-to-be rich inheritor student had to be so in love with him?

So... this is how love worked. It hurt its victim for a strange happiness.

Yet he hated it... how he had hurt the boy intuitively. There was only one thing he could do.

“Yunho, listen…” he took the boy’s hand which was scratched from punching. the back of it, he whispered, “From now on, you are my lover.” He raised it and kissed the skin he had .

He waited for the boy’s response, which came a few minutes later. A short, breathy chuckle.

“You don’t even love me.” It was true. Jaejoong bit his lip and held back another tear.

“No. Not yet.”

A smile formed on Yunho’s bleeding lips. It must be hard to endure the pain for only one smile. “I promise I will not disappoint you, Jaejoong-sshi.”

“You will not. I know.” He couldn’t hold back his sob. Tear after another one fell onto Yunho’s face. He didn’t need more words to express what’s inside his mind now. Yunho had known it. He had.

“Please let me have a nap, Jaejoong sshi… then please bring me home…”

“No. You need to be at hospital now.”

“Just for a little… then take me home.”

“Why are you insisting to go home?”

“Don’t you know?” Yunho’s smile widened a bit. “Because tomorrow, I’m coming to see you.”


A/N: Let's just say... I love writing this chap and wanted to post it as soon as possible xD