Epilog: A New Beginning

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

 “Two packs of adult-dosage fever cure with parasetamol, please.”

The shopkeeper smiled and nodded. She went to take the medicine Yunho ordered. He placed his lower arm on the corner and tapped his fingers on the glass surface.

“Eh? What’s Jaejoong’s boyfriend is doing here?”

Yunho turned at the familiar voice’s source. There was Yoochun, with a paper bag labeled the drugstore’s logo on it. Yunho smiled. “Hi there Yoochun hyung.”

“You still stuck on ‘hyung’ honorific on me, huh?” Yoochun smirked. “What are you doing here?”

“Jaejoong sshi is sick. Again.”

At the answer, Yoochun raised a brow. The student frowned a bit at the response. “What’s wrong with that?”

“You call me hyung yet you still adamant on calling him like a student to a teacher?”

Yunho chuckled a bit at the answer. “Well, that’s the truth. We’re 13 years apart.”

“I’m 14 years older than you, you know. And you call me hyung.”

“You asked for me to.”

Yoochun sighed. he gave the younger a look. “Gee. You should shorten the barrier of you two. Calling him hyung will make you two closer, by less formal honorifics.”

“But—”

“Just do it.”

The younger looked hesitant. He didn’t know if shortening the gap of him and his lover by informal honorifics was a good idea. Jae was okay with him calling Jaejoong-sshi. But since it was a chance he could take, so he thought there was nothing wrong to take it.

“Anyway, you are living with Jaejoong right? There’s a closer drugstore in his neighborhood. Why don’t you go there instead?”

Yunho breathed a chuckle. “This is where I met Jaejoong sshi for the first time. He was buying cough fever for his nephew.”

“Oh?” a greasy smile found its way onto Yoochun’s face. “How cheesy…”

“Yeah… he was so gentle while buying his nephew the medicine with good taste. The way he talked and looked at his nephew, had made me fell for him.” Yunho blushed a little. Suddenly, the shopkeeper arrived with his order. As Yunho taking it, Yoochun excused himself to go home.

When the student was about to pay his things at the cashier, a hand patted his back. He turned and met a pair of slanted, brown eyes belonged to—“Oh, hi Su. What’s up?”

“That guy you just talked with… who was he?” Junsu asked with a blank look. He was famous for being a cutie with iron fist and expressionless look.

“That? That was my boyfriend’s colleague, why?”

“What’s his name?”

“Umm… Park Yoochun. Why you asking?”

Junsu putted his hands in his pants’ pockets, turning away. “I’ve been watching him for five months in public library, since I decided to do my homework by myself for the first time.”

Yunho’s mouth hung open. So that was why Junsu had stopped dating random girls?

Before Junsu went completely off his sight, he heard the shorter was saying something like, “Tomorrow, I’m coming to see him.”

~~~

As he slowly gained consciousness after sleeping for more than three hours, Jaejoong held his forehead and groaned in pain. He was reaching for his left side, where Yunho was supposed to be sleeping there. But he frowned when his palm met a cold fabric of bedcover.

“I’m home.”

Yunho entered their room with a paper bag of medicine he just bough and a glass of water. Jaejoong frowned. “Where were you?”

“Your medicine is out. I’m buying you new ones.”

“Oh, thanks.”

Biting his lip, Yunho gained his courage to do Yoochun’s advice back then. “No problem… Jaejoong hyung.”

The elder froze. Jaejoong hyung. He liked Yunho saying it. He wanted to hear it more. He didn’t know if there was another call beside Jaejoong-sshi Yunho addressed to him that made him happy. Until now…

Seeing the response he got from the elder, Yunho got panicked. “Eh? You’re okay? I’m sorry, I should not listen to Yoochun’s hyung’s—”

“So finally Yoochun said something right, huh?” Jaejoong smirked. “It’s okay. I’ll be happier if I hear it more and more from you, Yunho-ah.” The gap had narrowed. Yoochun was right. Both Jaejoong and Yunho mentally thanked the usually irritating professor.

Yunho smiled and leant forward for a kiss, smiling even more when Jaejoong didn’t fight back.

 

 

A/N: Comms?