Impulse (part 3 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“Here. These are Yoochun’s clothes. This campus has a bathroom next to this office. There should be plenty of soap and shampoo there since some professors are often staying up late and ended up staying here.”

Yunho eyes Yoochun’s clothes which Jaejoong had taken from his friend’s desk. He took it. Jaejoong frowned as their hands touched. “You hand is shaking.”

“It’s cold, what do you expect?”

Jaejoong breathed a chuckle. “Go take a shower before you catch a cold like me.”

The student turned and left. Just like that, no words spoken between them.

Jaejoong sighed and sat on his chair behind his desk. He leant onto it so far until his head tilted. What am I doing? He’s playing with me, and I made it a play for two?

The professor sighed. He reached for a pack of cigarettes and lighter he always putted on his desk. He took one, brought it to his lips and lit it.

Yunho was serious. But it was what he knew from the younger looked at him. He winced every time he thought about Yunho’s ebony eyes bore holes into his. They were thick with emotions. They were the ones which wouldn’t tell lies, that he was in love, with the mathematics professor Kim Jaejoong, whom 13 years apart from him. Who was old enough to be his uncle. They were far apart in everything. Jaejoong was a professor, Yunho was a high school student.

Are you trying to forbid me to love you!? It’s not going to happen!

He was serious.

Again, they were far apart. Yunho was the one who chased him, bringing him food everyday and waiting for him even for hours to do so. He was younger, yet he was so sure he could take care of him, a 30 years old man.

“Aren’t you taking a shower too?”

Jaejoong snapped out from his thought. Yunho was standing in front of him, wearing Yoochun’s clothes which were one size too big. Jaejoong laughed a little.

“You look like a kite.”

“Shut up. It’s not like I have something else to wear.” Yunho was clearly a little bit upset at Jaejoong’s teasing, yet he was smirking. As if he knew that a friend was teasing him.

Jaejoong crushed the of his cigarette onto his ashtray. “Have you eaten?”

“Yes. Oh, I almost forgot.” Yunho rushed to his bag, which had protected with a waterproof shield. He took out a paper bag.

“Here. I made you some chicken stir fry and rice. I hope you like it spicy.”

Jaejoong was stunned. At time like this, Yunho could even remember it. He fisted his hands to keep himself from yelling at the younger again. He smiled. “Thanks.”

“Don’t mention that. After all, I want to make sure you don’t skip meals.”

They went silent.

Yunho looked around the office. He scanned the books’ spin in the bookshelves. Most of them were thick and looked old. Of course, they are all about mathematics; algebra, geometry, logarithm…

“W—what time is it?”

“8.30 P.M. Why?”

“I want to sleep.”

“Eh? Already? Tomorrow is Sunday, you know. No school.”

“I’m tired.” Yunho yawned and landed his body onto a couch. “Do you have a pillow or something?”

“Books.”

“Nope. Too hard. I will have a bad headache if I sleep on hard surfaces.”

“Oh? Well… use your arm then.” Jaejoong spooned his meal again with a smile.

~~~

It was pretty hard to sleep only with an arm as his pillow. But Yunho managed to.

He was half-asleep when a pair of gentle hands lifted his head up from his arm and putted them back onto a softer surface.

“You stupid.”

Yunho grunted. “Jaejoong-sshi…” he mumbled sleepily.

“Hmm.”

Jaejoong’s hand his hair gently. It was still a little wet from his shower, but dry enough so he could feel the elder’s touch. Some droplets of water soaked into Jaejoong’s dress pants yet both of them ignored it. “I love you, Jaejoong-sshi.”

He heard Jaejoong huffed. “Lovesick.” Yet he kept his hand there, making Yunho’s eyelids grew heavier.

“Maybe… I should return it for you, Yunho.”

“How…” Yunho trailed off.

Jaejoong didn’t answer. He kept silent, hands still his hair.