Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

“He’s here again…”

“Please, refrain yourself from saying anything obvious.”

Kim Jaekyung turned and smiled at her cousin Kim Jaejoong, who was sipping on his coffee while reading a book. It was clear her cousin was stressed; both from his full-day works and the fact that there was a high school student standing in front of the university’s gate, waiting for him.

“At least throw him some hello, would you?”

“Do shut up.”

Jaekyung sighed.  She gave her cousin a look and said, “He’s in love.”

“No one tell him to be.”

“He’s in love with you.”

“Hmm.”

“Jae.”

Jaejoong sighed. He putted down her book and took off his glasses. Taking his bag as well, he said, “You are no help. I’m going home.”

“Eh? Well…” Jaekyung smirked before saying, “Tell him I say hi! He’s kind of cute, you know.”

Jaejoong turned and looked at her weirdly. “I think you’ve gotten a shota-con complex or something.”

~~~

Yunho leant onto the uni’s gate and looked at his watch again. He clicked his tongue. “That damn bastard should be here since an hour ago…”

“Well that damn bastard is here now.”

Yunho jerked. Indeed, it was Kim Jaejoong, the mathematics professor he was waiting for. Yunho scoffed. “Where were you?”

“It has nothing to do with you,” Jaejoong said—half-shouting to be exact. Yunho rolled his eyes. He glanced at a plastic package in his hand and shoved it towards the professor. “Here. For you.”

Again? Jaejoong sighed. “What’s this?”

“Lunch. For you.”

“It’s 5 P.M already.”

“Dinner then.”

“Look, kid…” Jaejoong held his head in his palm, sighing heavily. “What are you doing… here?”

“Seeing you. It’s obvious.”

“I told you—”

“I’m in love with you. What’s so weird about it?”

Jaejoong’s brow twitched. He was tired. And he didn’t want to spend more of his precious time dealing with this brat. “It’s weird when you wait for me for two hours in front of a uni when you are a high school student…”

“It is not if I’m in love with you.”

Again, Jaejoong’s brow twitched. Yunho noticed this, yet he ignored it. “If I’m in love with you, I should get something in return.” He shoved the plastic bag to the professor and turned. Before he went away, he said, “I love you. And I shall be here tomorrow, and tomorrow again, and tomorrow again.”

This kid…

“Don’t be!” Jaejoong shouted.

Yunho turned and glared at him. “You don’t have any damn right to control me! I will!”

…is so damn stubborn.