Side Scene 2: There's Time to Walk On and Love to Breed (part 2 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Jaejoong went silent. His eyes widened a bit. “You just found it in your apartment? You didn’t lock it?”

“I… forgot.”

The other professor sighed. “Stupid. How come…” Jaejoong stood up and walked towards a window which faced the front of the uni. He smiled a bit.

“Yunho had always waited for me there, with a box of food, telling me he’s in love with me every day. Your case is neither softer nor worse than mine. But at least… he had been watching you for 5 months. Yunho confessed to me two days after his first look at me.”

“Eh? How do you know?”

“He wrote an entry for his journal about our first meeting, entitled The Perspective.”

Jaejoong laughed a bit. “He didn’t know I found it of course. After reading it, I regretted how much I rejected him at first. Now that your admirer had been watching you for five months, it’s been official that he’s truly in love with you.”

“But Jae, this kid is like a psycho. I don’t even know how he looks like!”

“What his name?”

“Kim Junsu.”

Jae smiled a bit. He had met that boy before. He was indeed cute. “Ah, such a cute name. he must be cute too.”

“Jae!”

“Fine, fine… all you have to do is just… follow the flow. Trust me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Let your pages of you two’s love story go as it desires. Do what your heart tell you to. You see, Yunho and I are going by the same way and I follow every single thing my instinct told me to, even if my logic resisted it.”

“Why so?”

Jae opened a box of cream puff Yunho had bought and took a bite. “I don’t know. If my heart tells it’s a right thing to do, then I follow it. It wins over my logic.”

“Stop being so cheesy.”

“I’m not. Anyway, I think that the longer you two seek for each other’s feeling, the better it would turn out once you two get together.”

Yoochun putted on a ‘WTF’ look as Jaejoong said ‘together’. “What the—”

“Trust me Chun. Really. Aren’t you tired after being alone for so long time?”

Maybe there was something right in Jaejoong’s advice, and that was all Yoochun needed. He knew his twister with Junsu wouldn’t go all easy. But neither Jaejoong’s nor Yunho’s past times were easy. And yet they were happily together now.

“I guess… I need to go.”

“Mmm. See ya.”

Maybe… just a little try. Then again, Jaejoong was right. He was tired of not finding love for so long. His teenage life was crazy. His college time wasn’t any better. Yet those two times had a similarity: he didn’t find anyone he had his eyes and heart to.

Jaejoong didn’t turn to greet Yoochun anymore goodbye. He heard the door was opened and closed again, then a small grunt and ruffles of fabrics.

“What was that?” Apparently the door’s cracking sound had woken him. Jaejoong turned to face his lover with a smile. “It was Yoochun.”

“What did he do here?”

“Just asking some advice for facing Junsu’s antics for next time.” Jaejoong shrugged.

Suddenly, Yunho’s phone rang. Reluctantly the boy reached for his pocket and picked up the call.

“Hello?”

Yo.

Yunho smiled. “How’s it going Su?”

From the other line, Junsu laughed a little. “I’m going to wait up in front of his apartment tomorrow, correct?

“Sure. Oh, be careful with his cat. He thinks his cat can judge people. Guess he’ll like you immediately though.”

Sure.

The line was closed and Yunho smiled. “Di you tell Yoochun hyung that we told Junsu his antics?”

 “Of course not. It’s like playing with him and I like it. I don’t want to ruin the game.”

Yunho offered a tired smile. “Jaejoong hyung?”

“What?”

“Why are you so far away?”

Jaejoong smiled and went back to the couch. In an instant, Yunho putted his head on Jaejoong’s lap again, apparently didn’t plan to be awake any longer.

Yes, just follow the flow, Yoochun.