one ;

Lavender

 

|001|

 

 

 

 

Lavender

 

Lavender roses show that you have fallen in love with someone from the moment you saw them. It also can be given to those who you feel are very unique, and those who you feel are enchanting.

 

You’re like lavender to me.

 

But I could only watch you from afar.

 

 

 

 

People say soul mates and lovers are two different things.

 

A lover can always be your soul mate.

 

But, a soul mate isn’t always meant to be your lover.

 

I think I’ve found my soul mate.

 

But tell me, what do you do when you fell in love with your best friend’s lover?

 

 

 

 

 

Yoon Bomi.

 

The name is as unique as the person herself.

 

She is boisterous, loud and rowdy. Annoying to be exact.

 

She does her stupid faces on pictures, when what a girl should do is to act pretty.

 

She even makes you feel as if she is one of your guy friends. She makes you feel comfortable, it helps that she is not too whiny, and she is just someone that I somewhat feel easy to talk to.

 

She is everything that a girl shouldn’t be. But she is also everything that I wish a girl could be.

 

I guess I wasn’t the only person who had those same thoughts of her. Although, I did selfishly wish that it would only be me, and only me.

 

But I was unfortunately, late by a whole mile. I guess, destiny is a funny, funny thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There were times where I would hate myself, for coming into her life too late that I’ve missed all of those precious years and moments that he had had with her.

 

“What if you have had met me first?

 

“Then, I would have probably fallen for you first, instead.”

 

“And what if I told you that I like you?”

 

“Then, I guess you must be crazy.”

 

I guess I was crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only I’ve met you first.

 

If only he was a stranger to me.

 

If only I was born selfish.

 

If only I could tell you how I really felt without hurting any feelings.

 

And if only I could tell my heart to stop liking you.

 

What if, what if and what ifs.

 

Just so you know, I’ve always hated what ifs.

 

 

 


chapter 1 is rather vague and basically it's the overview of the story.

i love playing mind games with readers.

mind to guess who's he and who's I?

thanks for subscribing :)