“I’m just helping my strongest rival.”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nine – “I’m just helping my strongest rival.”

[1940 words - 2012.10.04]

 

 

 

It was wrong for Sunggyu to hope that the fluffy and sweet days would last forever—or even just for this one month, as Myungsoo was indeed a moody person, and Sunggyu couldn’t even predict his mood perfectly.

After the happy mood that he had back then on the snowy land, Myungsoo was having bad moods all the time, or worst, becoming L all the time.

It didn’t get supported by the schedules as well, as the schedules kept increasing because of their winter album, and since they were more known lately, they were more fansigning events and showcases.

Just like today, they were already prepared with their outfits on the backstage. Gayo Daejun is a big new year concert, and Infinite would do the opening of the KBS one, the first time for them. They had to memorize like 9 type of performances for these 4 music shows.

“Taking your medicines again, grandpa hyung?”

Sunggyu’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he heard the insult. He gulped down the water along with those two pills before he glared at Woohyun. “Grandpa hyung your ! This is important for life!” Sunggyu said, shaking the pill bottle. That was actually the truth, since those pills were the medicines from the doctor for his throat, and not vitamins like how people thought they were.

“Can I have one for my life too?” Woohyun said with an excited tone, reaching out to take the medicines from Sunggyu only to end up almost crushing the leader on the sofa, if only he didn’t support himself on the wall behind it. “Wow, that was a close one,” he said, sighing in relief.

“Why don’t you give me the vitamin? Stingy hyung!” Woohyun said again, whining in dissatisfaction, since Sunggyu almost always letting him try every new vitamin he just bought.

Sunggyu parted his lips and about to answer when suddenly Woohyun was pulled away abruptly from the awkward position they were still on. “Hand off from groping the leader, Woohyun hyung.”

That was Myungsoo, much to Sunggyu’s surprise since he thought that Myungsoo had already got bored of this fake dating things, judging from how Myungsoo suddenly backed away from Sunggyu lately.

“The jealousy boyfriend is here,” Woohyun rolled his eyes, brushing Myungsoo’s grab on his arm before he skipped away to bother another member.

“He knows about us?” Myungsoo asked as he crouched down on the floor right in front of Sunggyu, looking up at him. Myungsoo was still with his L façade this time, since Sunggyu couldn’t feel the warmness that he usually got from the usual Myungsoo. He missed Kim Myungsoo.

“The dating part? Yes,” Sunggyu answered with a shrug. “The faking part, no.”

Myungsoo groaned, didn’t like how it sounded like. “Don’t ever mention the fake word again, hyung!” he said. And Sunggyu was being delusional, or not. He felt that the façade faltered a bit and the normal Myungsoo was appearing. “Anyway, he is dangerous for me… since he keeps hitting on you.”

“He’s not hitting on me, Myung,” Sunggyu chuckled, bending his body a bit to get a closer look for Myungsoo. “You should be the one who do that,” he said in a small voice, hoping that Myungsoo would just hear it as a mumble, but Myungsoo could hear it clearly, and he couldn’t help to feel guilty.

“hyung, why would I still hit on you?” Myungsoo said, looking up with a smile, a warm smile that made Sunggyu’s heart skipped a beat for a split second. “You’re already mine,” he continued, reaching up to grab on Sunggyu’s tie and pulled him down with it.

Sunggyu was flabbergasted, blinking his eyes in confusion as he felt the pull, and he just went along, letting his face went closer to Myungsoo’s. “I missed you,” Sunggyu whispered faintly against Myungsoo’s lips, tilting his head as their lips were almost touching.

It was when their lips brushed against each other that Myungsoo came back into their senses. He slowly released his grip on Sunggyu’s tie and backed away, letting Sunggyu’s lips caught the cold air instead of his lips. “We’re up in ten minutes, hyung. Let’s do our best!” he said, coughing awkwardly before he stood up and left Sunggyu alone on the couch.

Sunggyu pulled himself back and let his back hit the soft cushion, sighing heavily as he felt a slight pain on his chest. He reached to touch his trembling lips and ran his fingers there, recalling the moment when their lips connected to each other’s just now.

Myungsoo didn’t even want to kiss him properly anymore, and judging from how he kept ignoring Sunggyu lately. Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter