“There’s another thing that can be more precious than your life.”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter three – “There’s another thing that can be more precious than your life.”

[2012 words – 12.09.17]

 

It was another busy day for Infinite, as they had to go from one place to another place to perform. And like usual, they couldn’t escape from their daily 4 hours dance practice, plus two hours of vocal training. It was already usual for all of them until they couldn’t even feel the tiredness anymore, but not for Sunggyu.

Sunggyu could feel that his body was getting weaker as they finished their last performance. Yes, he always took the medicines and didn’t overwork his throat like what the doctor suggested. But it still felt so hard for him, especially in a busy day like today when he barely had time to sit except in the car.

“Hyung, you don’t look fine, are you sick?” Howon was the first one to notice as he blocked Sunggyu’s way to exit the vocal practice room. He pressed his palm on the leader’s forehead and thinking for a moment. “Well, you’re kind of warm. Are you feeling dizzy?”

Sunggyu just shook his head and pushed the dancer’s hand away from him, flashing a smile. “I’m not sick! You already know that I’m just tired easily, like a grandpa,” he faked a cough to make him look like a grandpa.

But it was not Howon if he could easily being deceived. He pushed the leader out from the practice room and made him sit on the bench that was placed on the corridor. “Wait here, I will ask for medicines from Hyoan hyung,” Howon said with a warning tone, running to the opposite direction.

Sunggyu sighed and finally decided to just complying Howon’s order. He put his arm over his eyes, feeling a little dizzy and suffocated, but he didn’t want to make the other members worried, since they hadn’t known yet about his illness.

A few minutes after that, Sunggyu lowered his arm and turned to his side as he felt someone sat next to him. He expected it to be Howon with his medicines, but it turned out to be Myungsoo who was staring at him with narrowed eyes

“Hyung, are you sick?” Myungsoo asked, earning a whine from Sunggyu.

“No, I’m just tired, myung,” Sunggyu said, wondering if he looked that obvious. “Are you done with the vocal training?” Sunggyu asked, changing the topic from his health problem because he didn’t want it to be like the case with Howon.

Myungsoo nodded before he went silent, letting the silence ate them. Sunggyu didn’t even try to make a chat with him either as his mind was too tired to think. He only snapped back into his senses as Myungsoo called him again.

“Yes? What did you say?” Sunggyu asked as he was sure that he missed Myungsoo’s first sentence. He went blank for too long.

“Hmm,” Myungsoo looked unsure to repeat it again at first, but then he coughed and turned his face at Sunggyu. “So, this drama I will audition for have a kissing scene and I… my first kiss…”he scratched the back of his head, and Sunggyu quickly understood what he meant.

“Aah…that pepero kiss with Sungyeol?”

“Yes. And it was kinda…not a real kiss,” he continued, grimacing as Sunggyu tilted his head in confusion. “So…Can I kiss you, hyung?” Myungsoo said it as fast as he could, trying to quickly escape from this embarrassing moment.

It took some times for Sunggyu to understand the sentence, almost making Myungsoo go crazy as he blinked his eyes innocently. But finally the information clicked on his mind, and he couldn’t help to cough awkwardly, trying to calm the warmness that suddenly invaded his cheeks.

“Well, just go ahead.”

Myungsoo raised his head and turned at the leader who already faced him, pressing his soft lips together. Myungsoo had never wanted something so damn much before, and he decided to just do it right away, not wasting the time as the corridor was currently clear from anyone.

Sunggyu flinced a bit as he felt Myungsoo’s cold palm on his cheek, staring into those hypnotizing eyes that were staring back at him, like reading each other’s mind. But it didn’t last for long as their lips met into a soft, innocent kiss. They lost every thought as they let their eyes fell close.

The feeling was overwhelming for Sunggyu. He liked how Myungsoo’s lips moved against his, didn’t rush anything like they had every time in the world alone. His hand slowly crept up and grabbed the shirt on Myungsoo’s chest, feeling lost of breath even though Myungsoo’s kiss wasn’t a breathtaking one.

Sunggyu’s heart was beating faster against his chest, and he felt even more suffocated, although he didn’t want to end the kiss yet. The short kiss was felt like years for Sunggyu, and he really couldn’t feel himself anymore at the end.

 

Myungsoo took a sharp breath as his lips finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter