“I won’t judge you, hyung”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter five – “I won’t judge you, hyung”

[1433 words – date]

 

Sunggyu looked up as suddenly a cup of coffee was held in front of his face. It was Woohyun, of course, since the younger man asked him to have a little talk, and this one seemed serious, since Woohyun even brought him to the park near their apartment.

“So, what’s with you and Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked to the point, sitting on the bench next to him. He quietly sipped his coffee from the white paper cup as he glanced to Sunggyu whose face filled with so many emotions at once. “I won’t judge you, hyung. You know that I’m your most loyal best friend!” he spoke up again, giving a pat on Sunggyu’s hand.

And for once, Sunggyu was actually smiling, decided to just answer the question without any more explanation. “We are dating,” he finally said, turning to face Woohyun who had no surprised expression on his face, of course, since he had caught them walked hand in hand earlier. “For now,” Sunggyu added with a sigh.

The silence was occupying them for a moment before Woohyun grabbed on his hand, squeezing it lightly. “I’ve heard about it from Howon.”

“I thought I’ve told him not to tell anyone?” Sunggyu scoffed, shaking his head with an understanding smile, since he had expected that Howon would tell Woohyun, that guy always told everything to Woohyun. “Please don’t let the others know, at least for this one month?”

It’s hurting Woohyun’s heart as he saw Sunggyu’s slightly pleading look to him. Kim Sunggyu never plead, at least that’s what he knew before this. But the leader had changed, his best friend had changed and he noticed it just when someone else told him.

“I know, hyung. You can believe me!” Woohyun said as he flashed his usual bright smile, bringing a hand to circle around Sunggyu’s shoulder and pulled him closer. “That’s why you shouldn’t have that dying face with you! You still have me and Howon who would lend out shoulders to you!”

Sunggyu nodded with a smile, punching lightly on Woohyun’s shoulder as he pry his hand away from his shoulder, feeling that the younger man was getting to casual with his hyung.

“Anyway, hyung, does Myungsoo know about your illness as well?”

Sunggyu shook his head and shifted his eyes to give a warning glare to Woohyun who understood it right away, pulling Sunggyu’s hand just to hook his pinky finger with the leader’s. “I promise that I won’t tell anyone else for this one month!” He said, grinning playfully.

“Good,” Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s head before he shoved his fingers to his coat’s pocket as it was getting colder outside. And he remembered that he was still wearing Myungsoo’s jacket, no wonder why he felt a different kind of warmness than usual.

Walking side to side to get back to their apartment, Sunggyu was finally able to ask the question that was bothering him. “Woohyun, did Howon tell you what happened before I passed out back then?” he asked that when they were walking out from the lift, just some doors away from their apartment room.

“The kiss?” Woohyun answered spontaneously, making Sunggyu’s face heated as he could remember clearly the feeling of the kiss, and Woohyun noticed that. “W-wah, I don’t know though, Howon told me.”

“Howon? Is he the one who kissed me?” Sunggyu murmured to himself, didn’t even notice when Woohyun’s face turned pale and how he quickly punched thwe password

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter