“We’re not even dating for real”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eight – “We’re not even dating for real”

[1749 words – 2012.10.02]

 

The talk with Howon was bothering his mind all night. He could feel guilt creeping into his heart the more he replayed his talk with Howon inside his mind. Did he say something hurtful? He wasn’t even sure. Maybe he was just thinking too much until he couldn’t sleep.

Sunggyu woke up on the next morning with a pair of ugly dark circles under his tiny eyes, and he just had to bear with the embarrassment as Woohyun laughed at him. Heck, Woohyun hadn’t even stopped laughing even after they finally got into the car, proceeding to go to their first schedule of the day.

“Hyung, lean back to the seat!”

Sunggyu flinched as he heard Woohyun’s command from behind him, as the younger man was sitting on the very back of the car, right behind Sunggyu. And Sunggyu wasn’t complying in an instant, as he stared at him with suspicious glance.

“Hyung!” Woohyun whined as Sunggyu ignored him. He finally jumped to circle his arms around Sunggyu’s shoulder and forced him to lean back on the seat, earning a glare from the leader.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Sunggyu hissed in annoyance, didn’t dare to shout since Howon and Myungsoo were sleeping next to him. He was getting even more annoyed as Woohyun flashed him a playful grin, almost earning a slap from Sunggyu if only he didn’t cover Sunggyu’s eyes with something.

Sunggyu cringed at first at the cold surface of the thing on his eyes, but he eventually relaxed, leaning his back comfortably onto the seat. “It’s for your eyebags, hyung,” Woohyun whispered right next to Sunggyu’s ear, smiling. “Now you can sleep peacefully!”

For the first time today, Sunggyu was actually feeling grateful to the younger man, forgetting the evil things he had planned for Woohyun because he laughed at him all morning. At least Woohyun had atoned his sin with the eye masker thing, and Sunggyu was satisfied.

 

Sunggyu didn’t know how long he had been asleep. As he woke up, he could see Myungsoo’s face in front of him, and the cold mask on his eyes had already disappeared. Myungsoo had those thing on his hand, or to be exact, he held it with the tip of his index finger and thumb.

“Are we there yet, Myung?” Sunggyu asked, rubbing his still sleepy eyes. They should be on the camping site, the snowy one, since they will do the shoot with the puppies on the snow. And Sunggyu knew that they had reached the place as Myungsoo shifted a bit, revealing the snowy background to him. And by then, Sunggyu just realized that the other members had already left the van.

“The others are having their breakfast there,” Myungsoo posinted at an area where the people had gathered, like he had already known what Sunggyu would ask him. “Maybe I’ll just ask them to give you the foods and let you eat inside the van, since it’s cold outside.”

Before he could say anything, Myungsoo had run away from the car, leaving Sunggyu alone there. Sunggyu actually didn’t mind to eat outside because he didn’t want to act like a weak leader, but he appreciated Myungsoo’s help anyway, since he knew that Myungsoo was right about the temperature.

“Oh, Sunggyu hyung is still inside the car?”

Sunggyu snapped his head to face the opened window as he heard it, finding Howon who was staring at him, with a cup of coffee on a hand and Nurungie on his other arm. “Want some coffee?” Howon offered, holding the cup of coffee to the window.

“Ah, thank you!” Sunggyu happily took it, opening the cup to take a sip of the hot coffee. “What the heck is this…” Sunggyu flinched at the bitter taste of the coffee, making the coffee sputtered onto his cheek. Luckily it didn’t get onto his outfit.

“Is it taste that bad?” Howon grinned, knowing how much Sunggyu didn’t like his coffee bitter, though he personally liked it the best. Howon raised his hand to wipe the drop of coffee on Sunggyu’s cheek, only to had his hand caught with the leader.

“You’re wearing white glov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter