“Shall we end it in a cliché way too?”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter seven – “Shall we end it in a cliché way too?”

[1951 words – date]

 

Myungsoo was sure that he could go crazy any time soon. He didn’t get to go near Sunggyu anymore because he was still slightly pissed off, and the leader wouldn’t just come to him anyway, he already had Woohyun, Howon, and every other member who suddenly being so close to the leader, it’s usual though, since everyone did love Sunggyu.

And he didn’t even know why he felt like this, because Howon kissed Sunggyu? Or was it because Woohyun was being clingy to him? It was already usual, except for the kiss part. But his blood was boiling every time everyone touched his Sunggyu, and he knew that something wasn’t right.

“Wait wait, stop it, Myungsoo! You don’t have to glare at her like that!”

It’s Kim Soojun acting class again, and the topic was ‘love conflict’, which was good because he couldn’t possibly act fluffy at a time like this. “We know that you’re trying to tell that your character is jealous, but—“

“I’m not jealous!” Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed, confusing his acting teacher who finally decided to just brush it off.

“But she didn’t go too far until she kissed another guy.”

“So, if she kissed another guy, I can get angry?” Myungsoo asked, surprising Soojun with his unusual question.

“Well, yeah, maybe.”

“If I’m jealous, does it mean that I love my girlfriend?” Myungsoo asked again, starting to get out of the topic. And Soojun finally understood that Myungsoo was asking as someone who was a newbie in love, and he didn’t mind to help him.

“Look, Myungsoo,” he took a deep breath, putting an expression like he was a professional love counselor. “Jealousy is like the normalest thing in a relationship. It shows our possessive side for the girl, and that could mean that your love was getting bigger, mayber.”

Myungsoo stayed silent, absorbing the words into his mind, plus the meaning. He didn’t really know since he hadn’t ever felt something like this before. That was like a new, annoying feeling that he couldn’t get rid of.

“You should talk it out first though, it’s usually just a misunderstanding,” Soojun said again, patting Myungsoo’s back like how a father would do to his son. And Myungsoo actually thought that he was right. He should talk to Sunggyu first.

Myungsoo was determined to talk to Sunggyu until he had to overwork his brain to think about what he should say. It sounded wrong, making him feeling like a high school boy in love. But he might be was, since Sunggyu was his first boyfriend after all.

And Myungsoo still couldn’t find it until Infinite had completed their schedule for that day, being sent back to the dorm with their sore body. And Myungsoo was the most exhausted one after all, as he worked with his brain all the day as well. And now, he felt stupid because of that.

He didn’t even care to lie properly on his bed, no, it was actually just the first bed he found, which was turned out to be the floor. He felt that someone was actually carrying inside his bedroom, throwing him onto the bed with so much effort, and the energy-less Myungsoo wasn’t even care to find out about the identity anymore, since he head was even rolled off from the bed, staying mid air, hanging in the edge.

“Such a baby,” he heard Sungyeol’s mock, but he was too lazy to kick that choding. “Hyung, I will take a bath after Dongwoo hyung, okay?”

The ‘hyung’ he mentioned just hummed as the answer before Myungsoo could heard the footsteps of Sungyeol’s legs, running out from the room. But he was wondering who’s this hyung, he hoped for a person to be him, but he couldn’t even dare crush his own hope by looking up.

“Sleep properly, yah, Myungsoo-ah.”

And now he was really sure that it was Sunggyu, the hyung he hoped it to be. He didn’t even need any other clue, just by his voice. And it was making him even happier when Sunggyu lifted his head, stunned on his place as they stared at each other.

“I thought you were sleeping,” Sunggyu said. He was kneeling next to Myungsoo’s bed, cupping his cheeks with both of his palms. He was about to shift Myungsoo’s head to a more comfortable position, who would have known that the visual was actually awake.

“Well, no,” Myungsoo said, placing his palm right above Sunggyu’s palm t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter