“Star crossed lover, poor kids”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four–“Star crossed lover, poor kids”

[1936 words – date]

 

Sunggyu was still at the hospital on the next day even though the doctor had allowed him to go home. His manager told him to just rest for another day and thus, Infinite had to go through the schedules without their leader, again.

He groaned in annoyance, thinking on how useless he was as the leader. “Damn this hospital. Damn this ugly uniform, damn can—AH!” He screamed in surprise as the room’s door suddenly slammed open harshly, and he couldn’t help to wonder how he didn’t notice Howon last night.

It was a nightmare yesterday when Howon suddenly showed up in the room when Sunggyu and Hyoan were talking about the throat cancer, and moreover, Howon demanded to know the truth and they had no choice other than to tell him.

Back to the present, Sunggyu was staring at the person who was just entered the room, grinning cheekily at him. It was no other than Kim Myungsoo.

 “Wha…why are you here?” Sunggyu shouted, coughing lightly at the sudden burst.

\Myungsoo just chuckled and gave him a glass of water. “Hello hyung, feeling better?”

Sunggyu quickly drank the water and set the glass aside before he grabbed on Myungsoo’s arm, pulling him closer just to give him a serious, deadly stare. “Why. Are. You. here?” He asked, emphasizing on every word.

“Well,” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile. “I acted sick to Hyoan hyung and he said that I can stay home,” he said, smiling brightly at the end. Sunggyu frowned as it was like the first time Hyoan went easy on Infinite members. Either it was because the schedules weren’t that important or Hyoan just didn’t want anyone to end up like Sunggyu.

“I will just accompany you here, hyung,” Myungsoo said as he pulled a chair and placed it next to Sunggyu’s bed, but Sunggyu didn’t release his arm, instead, he was tugging on it lightly, looking at Myungsoo with a look that Myungsoo could consider as Sunggyu’s puppy eyes.

“Bring me out from here?”

 

Less than half an hour later, Sunggyu and Myungsoo had gotten out from the hospital and walking on the street not far from there, side to side. Sunggyu had Myungsoo’s coat on him because he felt cold again although the temperature wasn’t that cold today, and Myungsoo had laughed at him because of that.

“It’s already long since we can breathe the free air!” Sunggyu said, spreading his arms and letting the morning wind hit him, not really morning though, since it was already a little past 11 AM.

“What shall we do today, hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he caught Sunggyu’s hand that was still up in the air and intertwined their fingers together, transferring the warmness from his body to Sunggyu’s freezing hand.

“Let’s see…” Sunggyu thought, pursing his lips a bit. “Since your drama should be a cliché one, let’s just go to a cliché place,” he said with a chuckle, earning a glare from Myungsoo because he insulted his upcoming drama as a cliché one. “Ever go on a date to an amusement park?”

“A date with a friend, does it counted?” Myungsoo answered blankly, making Sunggyu smirked at him.

“Now you can go there with your boyfriend!” Sunggyu said as he swung their hands together and pulled Myungsoo to run with him, letting the visual feel his excitement. Here they go, to their first date.

 

 

Myungsoo blinked in confusion as they reached the park, turning at Sunggyu with a pure questioning look. “I thought that we’re going to the amusement park?” He asked, eyeing the scene once again.

As he could remember, the amusement park was a kind of park full of rides and games with a lot of people inside it. And now, they were looking at a park, crowded with people, but there were only some stands around it, food stands, game stands, etc.

“Well, as much as I wanted it to be cliché, we’re too old to play in the amusement park,” Sunggyu said, smiling sheepishly before he jerked on Myungsoo’s hand and pointed to the park. “This is the park that those kids visited without us back then during Sesame Player, and I heard that they are holding a festival here, so I wanted to come!”

Myungsoo observed Sunggyu’s face before a smile appeared on his face. He tugged on Sunggyu’s hand and started to walk, entering the festival area. “I think it will be fun, hyung, like a school’s festival!”

Sunggyu nodded excitedly and pulled Myungsoo to explore the different stands. In just two hours, their hands were already occupied with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter