“Okay, boyfriend”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter two – “Okay, boyfriend”

[1731 words – date]

 

“Do you want me to help you?”

Myungsoo was stunned for a bit before he turned his leader with a questioning look, noticing that Sunggyu was awkwardly scratching the back of his head, avoiding his look.

“What was that supposed to mean, hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he knew that Sunggyu couldn’t see his confused look. The leader didn’t even look at him.

“Well, since you’ve never dated anyone yet,” Sunggyu gulped, shifting his eyes to look at Myungsoo. “You know, I can help you to get a feeling of having a lover. Sort of.”

Some minutes passed with no reactions from Myungsoo. It was seriously making Sunggyu went crazy because of the embarrassing state he was in, and that there was not even an expression crossed Myungsoo’s face .

The next word from Myungsoo wasn’t the best one, as he almost make Sunggyu got a heart attack or even kill himself because of the embarrassment when he spoke up. “Are you asking me out, hyung?”

Myungsoo covered his mouth as he laughed, totally noticing the adorable blush that crept on Sunggyu’s face, and how the leader tried his best to cover it with his cool guy façade.

“Yah! Don’t say it that way!” Sunggyu said a bit too loud, slapping Myungsoo’s thigh that was right next to his hand. “I just wanted to help you, and you’re teasing me like this,” he grumbled, regretting this decision.

“Okay hyung, I’m sorry!” Myungsoo grinned innocently at the sulking leader, gaining his attention.

“Okay what?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, wondering if Sunggyu was too innocent or too dense or just stupid, but he finally took the leader’s hand on his and intertwined their fingers together, smiling at him.

“Okay, boyfriend.”

Sunggyu finally realized that Myungsoo had agreed to be helped. The boyfriend title was giving him some kinds of feelings, but he brushed them off as he tried to look as normal as possible.

“What should we do now? Movie date?” Myungsoo turned at him and slightly swayed their still intertwined hands together, looking at Sunggyu with expectation.

Far from his expectation, Sunggy actually yanked his hand away and abruptly stood up from the sofa, fixing his shirt. “You know what? We have schedules tomorrow.”

“No date?” that disappointed look, Sunggyu wouldn’t fall for it.

“Go to sleep,” Sunggyu was back on his leader mode as he turned off the TV and grabbed his bag to go.

“No kiss?”

“Good night!” Sunggyu decided to ignore him and quickly stormed to his bedroom, closing the door softly not to wake the already sleeping Woohyun up.

As he got inside, he leaned his back on the door and placed his palm on his chest, trying to control his heart beats. So many bad things happened today, but it’s all replaced by the end of the day, it worth it.

It would be enough for him, at least he would be able to spend his last 1 month in Infinite by doing something useful: being Kim Myungsoo’s boyfriend.

 

-----♦-----

 

That morning was just like usual for Myungsoo: waking up by Sunggyu’s nags and taking a cold shower before going to the kitchen to grab some bread for breakfast. No, they weren’t supposed to have breakfast because they have a schedule in 45 minutes and they still had to go to the hair salon, but Myungsoo took advantage of the 5 minutes that their manager gave, only to stuff himself with fods.

“Eat slowly, lazy bum. Your fault for waking up late,” Sunggyu said as he entered the kitchen to fetch a carton of milk, probably for the puppies that they had to take care of at that moment, it’s for variety show and Sunggyu didn’t really like them a lot, but Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu was actually the one who cared the most about their healthy life.

“Oh hai hyufng! Goof mourning!” Myungsoo said as he munched on the bread. But not long after that he choked on the bread as he remembered about last night. That’s right,  Sunggyu was his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter