“liar”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten – “liar”

[2178 words – 2012.10.08]

“…Just when I’m started to like you for real”

Sunggyu gaped at the words, staying silent as Myungsoo was still hugging him like he could disappear if the hug was released. Did he hear it right? Did he just hear that Myungsoo like him for real? Sunggyu couldn’t even believe his hears; he’d never wanted this to happen.

It was when Myungsoo abruptly pulled back that sunggyu snapped back into his senses, looking at Myungsoo with a surprised face, just the same as the one plastered on Myungsoo’s face. “Hyung…I…” Myungsoo scratched the back of his head awkwardly, and Sunggyu had expected the worst, before Myungsoo suddenly laughed.

“Was my acting…good?”

Sunggyu blinked his eyes confusedly before he finally understood, laughing along with Myungsoo and even throwing some light punches on the visual’s shoulder. “Scared me, myung,” he sighed, feeling better as Myungsoo said that it was actually just an acting. “Your acting is really like a real thing, you will be a great actor!” Sunggyu said honestly, as he was actually deceived just now.

“I’m sorry, hyung, for acting cold to you lately,” he said, raching his arms out at Sunggyu to hug him again, and it was really becoming like an habit as Sunggyu came into his arms and let Myungsoo hug him again. “I guess I’m just a little y these days.”

“Good that you know,” Sunggyu scoffed, leaning his chin on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo felt his heart crushed again as he got Sunggyu in his arms. He knew it; he must have a kind of special feeling to Sunggyu, and the fact that Sunggyu would leave them soon was crushing him bit by bit every single day.

He was afraid that being with Sunggyu would make him fall for him even more, but he couldn’t bear the feeling every time Sunggyu gave him that hurting stare, like he could get away from Sunggyu when those two guys were always around Sunggyu when he took a distance from the leader.

He knew about Sunggyu’s illness.

Eavesdropping was not his personality, but he got some information by just standing still in front of the manager’s bedroom, how Sunggyu would leave them in two weeks and how he still refused to tell the other members about it. He felt a bit betrayed at first, but then he respected Sunggyu’s decision.

He wouldn’t let Sunggyu know.

“Myung, don’t you want to go back?” Sunggyu asked, dragging Myungsoo back into the reality. He felt Myungsoo’s hold on his waist tightened, like he wanted to let Sunggyu know about what he wanted to say without even speaking. But Sunggyu just couldn’t read it, being a dense person he was.

“Let me stay like this a bit longer, hyung,” he said, still hugging Sunggyu despite Sunggyu’s hand that was trying to get him away. “I won’t let you go, never.”

Sunggyu shivered lightly as he heard it, feeling the seriousness. “I won’t leave you,” he said, fulfilling his role as Myungsoo’s lover with the common answer, although he knew that he wouldn’t be able to promise him at the end, because his time was running out.

“Liar,” Myungsoo mumbled inaudibly, smiling anyway. “Thank you, hyung,” he said, more like whispering. He didn’t know how Sunggyu would interpret his words, but he was serious. He wouldn’t let go of Sunggyu, never.

 

 

Myungsoo was already acting like usual at the next morning, munching his breakfast while watching the puppies playing around with a blank stare. They got some time to rest until noon, since it was new years, but no members were actually using that to go outside; they were still exhausted because of the new year performance they had for four days straight.

“What should we do during new year? It’s so boring!” Sungyeol said, sprawling on the floor with the puppies around him. He stared up to the couch and gave Myungsoo his so called puppy eyes. “Please give me something to do, Myungsoo-nim!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee while he was thinking. “How about doing a kind of meditation in your room and be quiet for the next three hours?” he suggested, only to get a kick on his shin by the violent choding.

“Go away, Myungsoo! I don’t need you,” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at Myungsoo before he got up on his feet and ran to Sungjong and Howon’s room, slamming the door closed.

Myungsoo was left with a soft snicker on the living room, amused by how he reacted. But his laugh was soon stopped when he saw Woohyun came out from his room, sleepily rubbing his eyes. “Good Morning.”

“Morning, hyung,” Myungsoo replied, trying to peek through Woohyun’s shoulder to see if Sunggyu was there or not, and then he decided that it would be better to ask. “Is Sunggyu hyung still asleep?” he finally did.

Woohyun stared at him for a moment before he finally sighed in defeat. “He is at the skating rink,” he said, grumbling faintly. “I actually wanted to go and join him, but I know that you’d really love to do it, so I will leave you two alone,” he said, pointing to Myungsoo before he did a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter