“I love you too”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FINAL – “I love you too”

[1616 words – 12.10.30]

 

It felt like a year worth of trip even when Myungsoo had hurriedly making his way to the apartment, his apartment. And no, he wasn’t even running all the way there. He managed to get into the bus, covering himself perfectly as no fans seemed to notice him when he ran through the crowds.

His mind was only filled with his Gyu-hyung, even when he already reached the apartment building and hurriedly punched the lift button to make it open. He had waited forever for this to happen again, as he couldn’t get the view of Sunggyu smiled to him when they entered the lift, like the last time.

Sunggyu had messed up with his mind, and this time, he would be the one messing on the leader’s mind.

 

Myungsoo felt his heart was about to burst with all kind of emotions piled up there, especially when he unlocked the door of his apartment room and heard the sound of the piano. It couldn’t be wrong anymore now, there’s no way back.

Gyu hyung

He was holding his breath, didn’t bother to take off his shoes when he walked into the living room, welcomed with the sight of the white grand piano on the right side of the room, the thing that took half of the living room area, but he didn’t regret anything.

Sunggyu…

He felt his chest tightened when he didn’t see the light caramel haired guy like he had expected to. He saw that guy with black and messy hair, sitting there behind the piano and backfaced him. And he knew that it was not like what he had imagined after all. His imagination all this time was wrong.

Sunggyu obviously had changed after this long, making him wondered if the leader had actually changed his heart as well and forgetting his feeling for Myungsoo. He was afraid, too afraid to face the truth, until he just stayed there in silence, watching as Sunggyu playing the notes so beautifully like that. Flawless, that’s what didn’t change from Sunggyu.

“Hyung…” he finally managed to mutter it softly, loud enough to go through the soft music and made Sunggyu stopped his play.

But Myungsoo wasn’t that patient. He didn’t even let Sunggyu to turn back and see him, as he stormed towards the leader and gave him a crushing hug from behind, burying his face on the leader’s neck, inhaling the scent he had missed the most.

Sunggyu had come back into his arms, he couldn’t wish for anything better than this.

“Hyung. I missed you. I missed you so much, you can’t leave me again, there’s no way I would let you go again!” He said a bit too loud, despite his muffled voice. He tightened his hug on Sunggyu’s shoulder as he felt the leader moved slightly, didn’t want to lose the warmth just yet.

“Myungsoo ah…”

Myungsoo froze as he heard the voice, the soft and hoarse voice that had stabbed him right on his heart. Sunggyu had lost his voice, the thing he would die for. He couldn’t help to be relieved though, as it meant that Sunggyu would not die, but it was still crushing him, the fact that Sunggyu really did lose his voice.

“Hyung?” Myungsoo blinked as Sunggyu suddenly pushed him away, expecting the worst. But his expectation was always wrong after all, as he saw Sunggyu finally turned back to face him and threw his arms around Myungsoo’s shoulder to bring him close again, capturing the visual’s lips into a kiss.

The kiss was more intense than any other kisses they had shared before. It was filled with all the feelings they had suppressed inside during the time they were away from each other. Myungsoo couldn’t even dream about this. He loved this so ing much until his heart was filled with the excitement that was starting to hurt him.

And they broke the kiss, staring at each other like it was the first time they met: pure, innocent, and filled with love, no more.

“Myung, my voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter