"It Was Time for me to Give Up..."

Third Times the Charm... [Kai "He's My Teacher" Side Story]

suuuperr short update. more like a teaser, really. anyways, the date's on there, it's the day before homecoming, you can compare it with the "he's my teacher" timeline if you'd like(:

 

aanywayss...i think i used this gif already in my teacher story..T_T" *sigh* there are only so many sad kai pictures/gifs out there...XDD

--

 

Friday, October 26, 2012

                I was fine with Krystal. Yes, completely whipped, but I prefer that to…this.

“Oh yeah, that sounds reasonable. I was thinking about saying exactly that, actually…” Hyemin went along with my teasingly sarcastic remarks good naturedly. God, she was…amazing. How easy going, sweet, tough, funny. She wasn’t fake and the way she dealt with everything…with me…I wouldn’t find someone like that ever again. That perfect combination of her sarcasm and wit and yet her compassionate self when it got down to it…

“Yeah…you know…You and Junhyung…” It came out before I really decided to say it. I was just thinking it and I couldn’t keep it in anymore.

                Hyemin chewed on the inside of her cheek, like she always did when she was nervous or uncomfortable. “I—let’s not…”

                Normally I’d back down, be whatever about it. But…if I was giving her up…she sure as hell better be ing happy with him. “No. You—you can’t ignore it. You guys are…good friends. At the least you need to continue that.”

She nodded, still avoiding my gaze. “Yeah, yeah I know,” she muttered. “I was gonna talk to him. Later. But…mm…”

                “Hyemin, you have to. Okay? You need to…” Now this was just as much for me as it was for her and Junhyung. To be able to give her up…like I already decided I had to…she needed to be with Junhyung.

                Hyemin let out a small laugh. “I know! I know, I will. Tonight. I promise. I was gonna—I’m going to. Okay? Don’t worry…”

                “Yeah… Well, I’ll see you next period in dance, kay?” I replied shortly, spinning on my heels and walking away. This was hard enough before, and she wasn’t making this any easier. But even still, I was convinced, I was set on it now; it was time for me to give up on Park Hyemin.