Chapter 9 - Pink underwear and It's not mine

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Your POV

7:55 a.m.

I woke up extra early today to help Mrs. Xi cooking in the kitchen. Luhan was still in his bedroom doing god knows what. Mrs. Xi was telling me about how they moved to Korea and she told me so much about Luhan. I just watched Mrs. Xi talking about him as she smiled motherly. I guess she really loves him. However, her expression changed when she said that he is always busy so he rarely spends time at home.

"But it's okay! I understand why he's busy all the time!" she beamed and gave me a smile. I chuckled. I'm surprised at how one minute, she was all sad but the next minute she was all happy and bright. I wonder where Luhan got his personality from. Obviously not from Mrs. Xi. Now that I think about it, where is Mr. Xi?

"Oh! Yoomi-ah! Do you want to see his photo album?" She clasped her hand together as she jumped happily. Omg Yes! There must've been some embarassing photos of him! I mean, eveyone have that one picture that you would hide away from your friends right? I know I do. I nodded eagerly at her. She went to get it and I looked back at the stairs just in case Luhan decided to come down and ruin the chance of me looking at his baby pictures.

~~~

"Omo! Look at this one! Isn't he cute?" Mrs. Xi laughed and poited at this picture where Luhan was wearing only a diaper sitting on the floor with his right hand in the air holding a spoon with chocolate on it. He was smilling excitedly towards the camera and you can only four front teeth. Two at the bottow and two at the top. So cute! Like a baby bunny! His mouth was dirty though, there was chocolate all over. I hate to admit this, but that makes him look even cuter.

This is not fair! We've looked at most of his pictures but none of them are embarrassing enough! How can he be this perfect even when he was small?! Hmp! I looked at the pictures but one particular picture caught my eyes. "Mrs. Xi! Is that Luhan?" I asked with wide eyes. "Hahaha. Yes that's him! He was wearing my underwear and his dad's jeans" she started laughing. I bursted out laughing. "Hahahaha!" Ah~ My stomach hurts but I can't seem to stop laughing!

Luhan was putting on Mr. Xi's oversized jeans and you can see Mrs. Xi's bright PINK UNDERWEAR! Haha! Omg phew. I wiped the tears away and asked "Mrs. Xi, can I have that picture?" "Oh sure honey, I have 3 copies of this picture because I know someone would want it" She replied and took it out of the plastic wallet inside the album. Oh yes. I grinned.

Don't you dare mess with me Luhan.