Chapter 14 - Park Miyoon

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Flashback

"...you, have to be my personal assistant." He grinned proudly.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

~~~

Yoomi’s POV

“No way!” I exclaimed. *I’m not gonna work for him! I mean, I’m fine working with anyone else but not him!* "Is there any other way I can make it up to you?" I whined. “Either you work for me or you’ll be facing my Boss tomorrow for causing this mess” he smirked. *That smirk. Ugh. Stop smirking*

I sighed. *I guess I have no choice but to accept it* It was partly my fault he's all over the news. *But what about me? I'm in so much trouble right now. What if they recognised me from the pictures? What would happen to me?* I would be dead. I gulped as my heartbeat fastened.

"Just stay with me then you'll be safe" Luhan said as if he read my mind. And that made it worse. I rather die than stay with him.

"You can start now, to start off, carry my bag" He stated and handed out his backpack. He glared me expectingly. "What makes you think I'd do it" I scoffed and crossed my arms. "What makes you think I care?" He scoffed. My eyes twitched.

He smirked "You have no choice anyway" and threw his backpack to my feet. I took a deep breath. *Calm down...Just, calm down Yoomi* I picked the backpack up and started punching it as I followed him. *Bastard* I punched his bag. "If that bag rips, you're going to pay for a new one" Luhan spoke without turning back. I blew my bangs up and slung his bag over my shoulder annoyingly.

~~~

I carried his bag all the way untill we got to this room. Luhan knocked the door. "Come in" a voice spoke. "Wait here" he told me and slammed the door on my face. I scoffed. *I could've broken my nose then!* I sat on the chairs beside the door.

Luhan's POV

"Oh Luhan-ah, I've been expecting you" Teacher Soo Man said as I sat down. "So, care to explain what that is?" he pointed at the TV. "What are we going to tell the reporters?" He asked me frustratingly. "I thought I already made it clear that you can't date at the moment- "She's NOT my girlfriend. She's not even my friend" I said as a matter of fact.

"I've got this covered, we can just say that she is my personal assistant and my manager" He nodded. "Very well, I trust you to handle this" He stood up and smiled at me. I smirked. "Leave it to me sir" I bowed and left.

Yoomi's POV

I was playing with my new phone when Luhan's backpack was snatched off me. "Isn't this Luhan sunbaenim's backpack? Why is it with you?" I looked up at the glaring girl. *Who is she?* "Luhan told me to look after it, now can you just please hand it back" I reached out for the bag but she wouldn't hand it to me. She scoffed "Like I would believe you."

*She must've been one of the staffs...* "Tell me now or I'll call the security" She spoke. *But why would she call Luhan sunbaenim if she's one of the staff? Then that means, she's one of the trainees! How rude. I guess I have no choice but to say it* I shut my eyes tight and breathed out a heavy sigh. "Look, I'm his personal assistant and I was told by Luhan himself to look after his bag. Now can you just please give it back to me" I glared at her.

She scoffed again. "Luhan doesn't have a personal assistant. Even if he does have one, why would he hire a like you?" I was about to answer her back when Luhan came out of the room. "What are you doing with my bag?" Luhan asked furiously. *Hah! In your face!*

"Oh oppa! This here stole your bag and she said you told her to look after it. I knew it was a lie since you told me you hate people touching your stuff and she even said she was your personal assistant. What a liar" She accused. I looked at her unbelieveably. "Yeah, you're right, I hate people touching my stuff so get your hands off my bag"

"O-oppa, she's- "SHE is my personal assistant and she is the only who I allow touching my stuff, so give it back" Luhan stated. She handed me the back slowly and looked down. "S-sorry oppa" Luhan scoffed "Let's go" I followed him.

"Who is she? What's her name?" I asked as I walked next to him.

"She's a trainee and her name is Park Miyoon"