Chapter 12 - Crowd

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


"Last friday night~ Yeah we danced on tabletops~" I sang and jumped up and down while showering. "Think we kissed but I forgot~ Na na na na na- "Aahhhhh!!" *Oww! My bum hurts! Lucky I didn't hurt myself that bad.* I groaned as I tried to stand up from the stupid slippery floor. *Phew. I'm fine.* "Last friday night!" I flipped my hair around under the shower head and started singing again.

~~~

"Mrs. Xi?" I peeked in the kitchen. *Hmm? She's not here as well. I wonder where she is...* I've been looking around the house for her but she was nowhere to be found. I sighed. *I guess he's not here too* The house screamed silence and it was bugging me. I walked into the living room and there was a small pink piece of paper on the table with a white envelope next to it. *Hmm? What is that?* I quickened my pace and reached out for the paper. It was a note from Mrs. Xi and it said:

'Good Morning Yoomi-ah~ I'll probably be doing my work by the time you're reading this and I know my son wouldn't wake you up so in the white envelope is a staff pass for this building at this address (address) I hope you have fun with them! :D'

I opened the white envelope and sure enough, there was a staff pass. "S.M.Enterttainment?" I read the writing out loud. *What is that? I'm guessing is has something to do with entertainment?* I shrugged before I ran upstairs to get change and go to the address Mrs. Xi kindly gave me. I decided to wear a dark blue jeans with a baby pink jumper and I threw on some black flats which got a big bow on top. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and put on a simple soft pink hairband with diamonds on it. 

~~~

"To this address please" I smiled at the taxi driver and showed him the address. "Okay, here we go" He smiled back and started to drive. I looked outside and thought *I wonder what that place is...*

~~~

"Thank you!" I beamed and got out of the taxi. *Why is this place so crowded?* My heart suddenly started beating faster and my breathing fastened. I looked around in panic. I decided to call Baek, since he's the only person who knows about my phobia. Enochlophobia, the fear of crowds. He picked up. "B-Baek, I'm at this place and it's really crowded. There's a lot of people here. Help me..." I said getting breathless. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" *Huh? This doesn't sound like Baekhyun..* Suddenly a girl came ran passed me making our shoulder to crash into each other. I stumbled backwards.

I felt like I was trapped in a box with no way out. I felt lost and lightheaded. *Why is everyone so big?* I felt small. *I don't care who you are, just come and help me...* "Help me" I turned breathless. My fingers trembled as I tried to end the phone call. I turned to leave but a group of girls were running towards me and I was surrounded. No way out. The crowd were screaming, pushing each other and jumping up and down. I closed my ears and shut my eyes.

Luhan's POV

"Help me" she whispered quietly. "Yah, tell me where you are! I'll come and get you!" No answer. I looked at my phone screen. *Aish!* She ended the call. *Wtf was wrong with her?* I thought to myself. "Hyung, isn't that Yoomi noona?" I felt Sehun tapping my lap. I looked at where he was pointed at. My eyes widened. *Why is she here?!* She was crouched down with her head down, arms wrapped around her knees, trembling. "Hyung, what happened to noona?" Sehun turned to me looking as panic as I was. "Let's go" I put my cap on and got out of the car with Sehun behind me. I had a fake smile on. Flashes were blinding my eyes as the fangirls gave us a way to walk.

*Yoomi you . Just hang on, I'm coming...*