Chapter 7 - Jealous Luhan

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Your POV

He leaned in slowly to kiss me. I fluttered my eyes closed and responded to the kiss.  After seemed like a few minutes, he broke the kiss and whispered “I love you” into my ear before hugging me. I was about to say something when- “Yoomi-ah, wake up, you need to eat dinner” a soft voice woke me up from my dream. *Aww, I was just about to ask him for his name!* I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a couple of times adjusting my eyes with the sunlight, I saw a beautiful lady sat beside me smiling brightly. It was Luhan's mum. She’s wearing a long flowy white skirt with a pretty baby pink long-sleeved top. Her straight hair was up to her shoulder and it was a light brown color.

*I'm so sleepy, curse you jet lag!* “Go wash up and come downstairs to eat, okay?” she said smiling and pushed my hair back from covering my face. I have to admit that her actions made me feel a little bit uncomfortable since I just met her literally only a few hours ago but I know she was just trying to make me feel accepted and feel secure. It was just that I couldn't handle the fact that her actions reminded me of my mum. I decided to ignore that stupid thought. "Um, Auntie, how should I call you? Do you mind me calling you Auntie?" I asked and gave a small smile. “Oh! Yes, I forgot. You can call me Mrs. Xi" “Anyway, come down okay? You need to eat.” with that she left.

-Moments Later-

Author’s POV

“How long is she gonna take!” scowled Luhan impatiently. “Shhh! Luhan, that’s not nice, she’s our guest” said Mrs. Xi calmly as she arranged the plates on the table. “I’m hungry, can I just start eating? She’s gonna take ages” pouted Luhan. “Be patient Luhan. Now Shhh! She might hear you!” scolded Mrs. Xi. Minutes later, she came down.

Your POV

I decided to have a quick shower. It only took me 5 minutes. After I finished, I changed into denim short with a simple black short-sleeved top. I dried my hair using the hair dryer that I brought from home. I left my hair down and went out.

Oh, I didn't know they were waiting for me. I felt bad for taking my time. "I'm sorry you had to wait for me" I apologised. "Oh, it's fine sweety" Mrs. Xi pulled me and pushed me to sit right in front of that her son. *Wow, what a great view to see* I was being sarcastic of course. “Here, eat this. I cooked it.” Said Mrs. Xi. *Wow, she cooked all these? This is A LOT! It looked so delicious. I should've at least helped her instead of sleeping like a lazy girl* I smiled and said thank you. “Tch!” I heard that him scoffed. I sent a glare at him. “Okay, let’s eat before the food get cold” said Mrs. Xi as she clasped her hands.

Luhan’s POV

I kept taking glances of her and mum. They kept chatting ignoring me like I never even exist. “Yoomi-ah, can you come shopping with me tomorrow? I’ve always wanted to do this with my daughter.” asked mum. “Sure, I would love to” that girl replied smiling at my mum. I finished eating so I stood up and bowed to my mum. Even though she’s annoying sometimes, I still respect my mum okay!

Anyway, I went to my room and called Sehun. He picked up the phone right away. “Yah, I’m bored~” I whined. "Where's your Yoomi noona?" he asked and I could tell he was smirking. "She's planning on where to go tomorrow with mum" I replied in monotone.

"Well, someone's jealous cuz someone stole his dear mother" he replied in a sign song. Wtf Sehun. “Hyung, come over. We were planning on going to have a walk around the city” he said. Yay! “Okay Cool!” I ended the call and got my car keys. I fixed my hair and went downstairs. I was about to go out when my mum asked “Luhan, where are you going?” “I’m going to the dorm. We're going to have a walk around the Seoul” I answered. “Oh! Bring Yoomi as well. She’s going to be bored staying at home” beamed my mum. Nooo! I don’t want to~

Your POV

Yay! I want to go! But, I can’t just leave Mrs. Xi by herself. “Oh no, it’s alright. I can stay with you.” I spoke. “Oh, it’s alright. I’m fine by myself” she stated. "Umm" "Just go!" Mrs Xi. pushed me lightly making me stumble towards Luhan. I quickly took a step back. “Oh okay then. I’ll go get my jacket.” I said but I still felt bad. She’s going to be by herself. I sighed. I went and got my jacket and my purse.

I went downstairs and saw Luhan leaning on the door playing with his phone, texting probably. My heart kept beating faster and faster as I made my way towards him. I don’t know, I just felt nervous? “L-let’s go” I spoke softly. Aish! Why did I just stutter! I followed him and got into his car. The whole ride was awkward. No one said a thing or even make a sound. This time, I promised myself NOT to fall asleep. I sleep easily in a car. I don’t even know why. I decided to play on my phone. Checking Facebook etc.

And in no time, we reached the dorm.