Chapter 15 - Another Scandal?

Coping with a Professional Jerk!

 



-At the Practice Room-

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah, what happened to Yoomi? She's all over the news" Kris asked as the boys surrounded Baekhyun and Sehun wanting to know what happened. "She has a fear of crowds and luckily, Luhan hyung and Sehun was there to help her up" Baekhyun answered and ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner. Baekhyun was very worried. He was scared she might had a heart attack like the last time she did in America and he wasn't there for her. Baekhyun sighed. Please don't scare me again. He thought. He didn't want to show her how worried he was because he didn't want her to be scared. Baekhyun wanted her to think that everything will be alright and fortunately it did.

"Is she fine now though? Where is she?" Lay asked worriedly. "Noona's fine, Baekhyun hyung calmed her down and she's with Luhan hyung right now" Sehun replied grinning widely. "But what will Soo Man say? How are they gonna handle the news?" D.O asked. "I don't know" Baekhyun shook his head.

"Let me call Luhan" The boys waited patiently for him to answer his phone. As soon as he picked up "Yah, where is Yoomi? How is she doing? And did you go to see Soo Man?" Luhan was bombarded with questions. "Well hi to you too" Luhan chuckled. "She's here. Don't worry, everything's sorted. By the way where are you guys?" The boys sighed in relief. "We're at the practice room. Why?" "Wanna go across the road? Taemin's with me. We're downstairs" "Yeah! Wait, we're coming!"

~~~

I was following Luhan when he suddenly stopped making me bump onto his back. "Yah watch where you're going" He turned around and said. "You're the one who suddenly decided to stop!" I exclaimed. "Whatever" I was mentally shooting daggers at him. Jerk. I held onto his bag strap while playing with my phone. I should download games and music into this. I thought and I suddenly fell down on my bum.

What the heck? I glared up at the grinning Luhan. He stopped smiling and snapped "Yah! Can't you walk properly?" "What the hell is your problem Luhan?" I called out. "You" he replied and continued walking without even bothering on helping me up. I swear If he's not a celebrity right now, I could've given him a black eye by now.

~~~

It's really fun to annoy her. I mentally laughed.

"Oh hyung!" Taemin came walking to me. "Yo, what's up?" I hugged him. "Oh, me and Jongin were planning on going across the road. Wanna come?" he asked. Might as well. I shrugged. "Cool I'm in" I turned around to her. "Yah, we're just going across the road. Stay here" It was better for her to stay here. It was too dangerous for her to go out while there are angry fangirls outside and because of her phobia.

"Oh, isn't that the girl in the news?" Taemin pointed at her and looked at me. "Yeah, she's my slave" I smirked and pulled her waist close to mine. A hand hit my back. "Ah! Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted. "What do you think YOU'RE doing?" She asked me back just as furious and kicked my leg. "Ahh!" I fell down on the floor. Aish! She just had to wear a pointy shoes!

~~~

"Ignore that idiot, I'm his personal assistant. I'm Yoomi, Baekhyun's best friend. And I'm a really big fan of yours!" I beamed. "Oh really? Thank you and nice to meet you" He bowed at me. I bowed back. "Nice too meet you too and I think your dancing is awesome! And your voice too" I clasped my hands together. "Oh thank you" He replied shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck. Aww, so cute. "Oh and are you a noona?" He asked me politely. "I'm 18" "Oh, you're a noona then! I'm 17" Damn, he's younger than me yet he's a lot taller than me.

~~~

"We're here!" "Wassup!" "Yo!" the boys howled across the lobby. "Noona! Are you feeling alright?" The boys came sprinting towards her. "Woah! I'm fine guys" She laughed as she stumbled back. "We heard what happened and how come you didn't tell us you have a phobia?" They questioned her. "Well no one asked" she retorted. "Right, let's forget what has happened and go buy bubble tea!" Xiumin threw his fist in the air. "Oh! I wanna go!" "No" The all looked at Luhan.

~~~

I looked at Luhan in disbelief. "Why not?" I asked him angrily. "Because I said so, it's better for you to stay here. We won't be long" "Why do I have to listen to you? You're not my boss!" I answered back. "I AM your boss so you have to listen to me" he replied in monotone. I looked down and I heard him sigh. "Fine but stay with me" "Okay, lets go!" Taemin chirped and jumped.

~~~

Luhan grabbed Yoomi's arm and pulled her closer until their shoulders are brushing each other. Yoomi was curious at why Luhan didn't want her to go and why he asked her to stay close but as soon as the entrance door opened, she knew right away why. She gulped and took a big breath. The fangirls rushed towards the boys including her shouting out their names and some were even questioning her 'Who are you?' 'Why are you with them?' and other bunch of questions were asked but not rudely, they were just curious. The boys were proud of their fans. They were well behaved and no one dared to touch Yoomi.

Luhan protected her by standing in front of her, Tao and Kris were behind her and Baekhyun was next to her holding her secretly. She pulled Baekhyun closer to her untill she felt his chest on her back and his hot breath on her ear and her neck. Baekhyun was practically hugging her but not too visible for the fans to see. "Don't worry, I'm here" he whispered so that she wouldn't feel scared and panic. He wouldn't want her to have another heart attack.

They were acting like her bodyguards. It's as if she's the celebrity and the boys were her butlers. Some of the girls felt envious while some felt jealous of her. I mean, who wouldn't want a bunch of good looking guys protecting them from any danger.

They crossed the road and got into the shop. The fangirls were nice enough to stay outside and let the guys have some privacy. They respected them and no one actually came inside the shop but that didn't stop them from taking pictures though. Obviously that was going to be a big news, Exo and Taemin was seen protecting and hanging around with a girl.

"So what do you guys want?" Suho asked as soon as they sat down. "As usual!" They sang in sync. "Okay! What about you Yoomi?" he turned to her. "Oh, I don't want any thanks" she smiled. I need to save these money for my essential things. I don't have enough to buy one drink. She reminded herself even though she wanted one. Baekhyun looked at her giving her a knowing look. He knew she wanted one. It's her favourite drink we're talking about. She would always buy one everyday after school in America. "Okay then" Suho got up and went to the cashier girl where Luhan was, to order.

"Yah, come here" Luhan called. She rolled her eyes and sighed. What now? Baekhyun let go of her hand as she went to Luhan at the cashier. "What do you want now Luhan?" she asked. "Order me a Honeydew Melon Bubble Tea and order one for yourself too if you want, it's on me" Luhan demanded. "I don't want any, thanks" "Whatever" Luhan said and left her at the cashier alone since Suho already left. "Umm, can I have one Honeydew Melon Bubble tea please?" she smiled at the cashier girl. "Okay, is that it miss?" "Yes- "And one for me as well please" Baekhyun leaned on the counter top. "Okay sir" "I thought Suho ordered one for you?" She asked him. "I want another one, why? I can't?" He smiled at her. She laughed "Whatever you say fatty" and stuck her tongue out at him.

~~~

Author's POV

Soo Man sighed as he looked at the latest news. 'Exo hanging out with a girl at a Bubble Tea shop!' I trust you to handle this Luhan.

~~~

Aish! Who is that really? She seemed to be really close with them! She turned her Ipad off and decided to carry on with her training.