Chapter 6

Coping with a Professional Jerk!

 



Luhan's POV

     "Auntie!" My mum was rained with hugs and she replied their greetings just as enthusiastic while I on the other side yawned in boredom. I got up and went to the kitchen leaving behind the guys who were busy on talking about something I don't bother to care. Grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator and guzzling it down my throat to wash away all of my sleepiness. Placing the coke onto the table, I turned to her and poited a finger.

     "You, come with me" Quietly, I led her into the kitchen and made sure the guys weren't eavesdroppping, I trapped her onto the kitchen counter.

     "You agreed to live with me," I started.

     "So?" She raised a brow and I cut her off.

     "I haven't finished talking!" She rolled her eyes totally not bothered at the fact that she's trapped. "So that means you agreed to my boss on being my assisstant" She pushed me saying no and I prevent her from leaving the kitchen.

     "In order for you to be safe and not get confronted by the fans, you need to have pretty damn good reason for living with me" For one minute, she stayed quiet and still before opened.

"What are you two doing?" Our heads turned to Yixing who had his eyes on our hands so she quickly snatched her hand back and smiled.

     "Oh, Luhan here was just showing me where evrything was in case I get lost," she turned to me and asked "So Luhan, where's the bathroom?" I brought her upstairs and into the guest room leaving Lay in tthe kitchen getting the glasses that I forgot to take out to the living room.

I sighed as I closed my eyes hoping for a sleep. However, I can't seem to fall asleep because of my dear members chatting and talking to my mother next to me. I don't think they even realised I was sitting here. *What are they talking about anyway?* "Luhan-ah, where is the girl?" I opened my eyes and turned to her. "I don't know" I shrugged. "I think she's still in the car" "I'll go call them in" Chen voluntered.

Minutes later, they came in. And she just stood there with a smile on her face. *I don't get why she's always happy. I see a future for her and Chanyeol. The two annoying Viruses*

Your POV

That lady turned out to be Luhan's mother. *Wow. She is totally the opposite of her son. Luhan is so lucky to have a mum supportive and as bright as her. I missed my mum and dad. I wish they're still alive. I wish they're here with me. I wish it was me who got into that accident. Somehow I feel like it was my fault they died*

Soon, it's time for the guys to go home, leaving me alone in this house. *I feel so lonely now* "Bye Baek, bye huys, see you later" I smiled and waved at the guys. "Bye babe" Baekhyun winked and hugged me. I rolled my eyes. *He really can't wink. Haha!* The guys waved back. "Have fun noona!" Sehun chirped. "Enjoy!" Chanyeol did a failed wink. *I guess Baekhyun found his soulmate. They suit each other. Both can't wink* As soon as they went, I sighed.

Luhan's POV

“Mum, how can you just let a stranger live with us?” I asked frustrated. “Sorry honey, it’s boring staying by myself at home doing nothing.” She pouted. I decided to ignore her childish behaviour and went upstairs.

*I missed you my dear bed*