Chapter 2

Coping with a Professional Jerk!

 



Luhan

'Hyung, don't forget to pick her up at 2!'

     Baekhyun sent me another text probably as a reminder in case I forgot. Sighing, I got off my bed and made my way towards the bathroom to give my face a splash of cold water and grabbed my car keys of course, not forgetting to put my disguises on. Scandal is the last thing I want to create. Marching down the stairs with heavy steps, I shouted to the guys 'I'm going' not bothering to further the sentence because I figured they already knew and then they replied with a hmm, too occupied on playing the games to speak out actual words.

     After taking a good look at the picture Baekhyun gave me, I threw it onto the passenger seat with an irritated sigh and drove off to the airport. I was nowhere near good mood. And Baekhyun is the only one to blame. That idiot clearly knew how much I hate the fact that she has to live with me under one roof and now I have to be the one picking her up. To get to know each other he said. She should've come prepared.

     As soon as I got to the airport, right away, I recognized her. Elegant and classy was engraved throughout her posture; standing straight on a pair of red velvet heels and covered with a white high low dress finished off with her silky curls down to her waist gives off the image of a gorgeous wealthy girl. Immediately, she caught my attention. After her focus was on me, I told her to get in not wanting to be late for my meeting with Lee Soo Man. I saw that she backed away one or two steps which wondered me if it was my masked face that scared her or is it because I just literally honked at her face, I couldn't tell.

     "Umm, I think you got the wrong person" She insisted.

     "Isn't your name Yoomi?" I raised my brows.

     "Yes-"

     "Then get in" I cut her off making sure tshe gets how annoyed I was. As you already know, I have to go to a meeting at the company with Soo Man and she's taking her time. It's not that I'm anticipating for what Soo Man has to tell me,  I just want get home quickly and at least sleep for an hour -which I now know won't be happening- before I go to the company. I haven't been sleeping well recently and really, I'm not the best person to talk to when I'm restless. I can be quite snappy and bad-tempered and I know that. The members do too.

     "I'm sorry but do I know you?" Getting annoyed at her little interrogation moment, I tossed my phone showing the message Baekhyun sent.

     "Yah!" I ignored her temper and instead, watched her eyes that was intently eyeing my phone screen. After what seemed like an hour, she finally lifted her head and boldly accused of lying

     "How do I know you're not lying?"

     I snapped and was going to drive away, leaving her alone before she decided to admit her defeat and told me to wait. I gazed at her amusingly on how she was struggling with her one suitcase. Fact one, she has the strength of a bird.

     "Well, thank you for being a gentlemen and helping me with my luggage" Her eyes turning into crescent moons as she smiled.

     "Anytime." I smirked ignoring the fact that her smile bothered me and took off my disguises. It was suffocating me under this hot weather. With full concentration, she judged my face oblivious to the gaze I was paying that made me realised how innocent and naive she is and that was starting to bug me. How did she make me pay attention so much when the other girls I've come to encountered with in the entertainment industry didn't?

     “Are you done staring at me?"

     “Wh-who says I was staring at you. Psh” her face cutely turned coral pink.

     I started to drive fast so that we can get to the dorm quicker and then I saw her face. The terrified expression suddenly reminded me about what had happened to her parents. How they cruelly died in a car accident due to driving passed the limit. Her hands were tightly grasping on to her seatbelt and feeling sympathetic, I slowed down.