Chapter 5

Coping with a Professional Jerk!

 



Yoomi

     I like their living room. It's very modern and big. Everything is pretty much organized and clean despite the fact that there are 12 guys living here. The entire place is black and white with a hint of grey. One wall is covered by a black flower designed wallpaper and on that wall is a huge flat screen tv with rectangular shaped speaker hanging on each side. And just above the tv is a simple round clock and below the tv was a long white cabinet filled with DVDs and CDs. The floor are made of white, textured marbles. In front of the cabinet, there is a large grey carpet with a clear glass table placed on top. I especially love the carpet! It's one of those fur-like carpet. A four-seaters grey leather sofa is positioned in front of the glass table while two three-seaters sofa are located on each side of the carpet. Then, behind the four-seaters sofa, is a white wall filled with picture frames, big, small, medium, all sizes and for a minute, I stood there studying the pictures before I go back to the first one. Wow was the only thing I can say. They are pictures of the guys looking extremely good looking.

     I stared at the first one and recognized him right away. Baekhyun surely has gotten more handsome these days, especially in the picture. I felt a sudden fuzziness in my blood as I stare at him. Not wanting to think about the feeling, I moved on to the next frame and white abs is all I see. Luhan is wearing only a jacket showing his bare body and I can feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks. Realizing I shouldn't feel like this, I look up to his face from his body. His hair is pushed back showing his pretty little forehead and his brown eyes look like they're staring right into mine.

     “Checking me out again?” I groaned out loud on purpose, I was sure he knew how annoyed I was with his presence and I believed he did that just to annoy me even more.

     “What made you think I was checking you out?” I ask and crossed my arms.

     “Well, let see…You were standing in front of my picture for about 5 minutes and I can see you were staring at my beautiful abs” He said smirking. I scoffed.

     “I can do whatever I want" I argued.

     "So you were staring at my abs" He grinned.

     "No I wasn't!"

     "You admitted it yourself. Come on, just admit it, you were staring"

     "Okay I was! Happy?" I said quickly leaving him so that he wouldn't see my red face.

     I sat down comfortably next to Baekhyun on the carpeted floor in the living room with a small pillow Baekhyun gave to cover my thighs tight in my grasp. The rest of them sat on their sofas and while some sat with us on the floor. Baekhyun was the first to talk and all he did was pretty much introduced me to them and told them about us being friends and I wasn't able to focus on their talk thanks to my spinning head. Suddenly, one of the guys asked me something which I couldn't quite get so he asked again and I answered "I'm fine" and faked smile.

     "Sure, we have one free bed in my room" Kai winked and my heart just skipped. I turned to Baekhyun.

     "You can live with my mum and brother if you'd like" No. I can't live with his brother. We used to be close but after he confessed to me, I couldn't stand next to him comfortably anymore. Of course Baekhyun doesn't know about the whole confession thing and I'm planning on keeping it a secret. I don't want Baekhyun to be uncomfortable around me knowing his brother had feelings for me.

     "Any other option?" "There's one" Anger washed over me once again knowing who he meant.

     "I had no choice" was all he said.

     "What do you mean you had no choice! You could've helped me find another house to live in! Besides, I'll be the one who would pay for the rent anyway!"

     "And where would get that money from?" His eyebrows furrowed at me and I stopped remembering the situation I'm in. "I'll get a job" my voice died down.

     "I'm sorry for bringing that up but just listen to me this time Yoomi" And I surrendered.

     "And don't worry, I won't let Luhan do anything to you beacuse you're mine" His lips touched my ear and his voice echoed in my head like a broken CD and for a brief second, I felt butterflies in my stomach, the same feeling I had felt years ago before I left to US. I could hear my loud wild heart beat. Sure, Baekhyun had said a lot more than that which he knows they always make me smile and blush but I don't know why these two words that came out of his mouth made my feelings go wild.

Luhan’s POV

For a second thought, I think that'll be fun. I would love to see her running around doing my errands and handling our wild fans.