Chapter 11 - Guilty

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Yoomi’s POV

Jerk. Stupid jerk. Idiot. I wiped my tears using my sleeve. That stupid jerk broke my phone. Who does he think he is? Idiot.

Luhan's POV

"Yah, I know you're mad at her but that is just too much" Minseok said to me and place his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah hyung. She didn't mean it. You didn't have to go that far" Sehun said. "Yeah." Yixing nodded. "Yeah hyung" Baek stated. WTF! Sehun, why are you on HER side? Same as everyone! Why are they suddenly turning their backs on me! I scoffed.

It was her fault to begin with. SHE started it. And it's not like I snatched the phone off her, the phone flipping slipped out of my hand. I just rolled my eyes. "Plus, it wasn't entirely her fault. Your mum was the one who gave her the picture" Kris spoke.

"I don't care" I said and walked out of the house into my car. They just shook their heads.

~~~

Baekhyun's POV

I ran upstairs towards her room. "Yoomi" I knocked the door. "It's me, your hubby" I joked. Then I heard chuckles. I smiled. That's my girl. "Come in" she said quietly. I walked in, she was sitting down on her bed looking down at her broken phone. I softened.

"Yah, it's just a phone" I said and sat next to her. She looked at me with puffy eyes. 

"Yeah, but I got all my friends number in it. Now how am I supposed to contact them all the way here to America? And what about the pictures we took together? It's all gone... My parents pictures..." she sobbed. I pulled her head onto my chest. I didn't know what to say because I myself didn't know the solution to the problem.

"Do you want me to buy you a new phone?" I can feel her nodding her head on my chest. "Stop crying!" I tickled her. "Aah!" She screamed before she slapped my chest. I laughed. "You okay now?" "Yeah" I wiped her tears. "Great! Let's go. You have to buy us a meal" I stood up and reached my hand out. "What? Why do I have to buy YOU a meal?!" she slapped my hand away. "Cuz' you just ruined our plan on playing football" I smiled. She scoffed. "I'm not paying" "No choice, let's go" I pulled her hand.

Author's POV

"No, get lost!" "Please~" "No! Baekhyun get off!" The boys stared at the stairs in amusement. Baekhyun was clinging on Yoomi's arm begging her to sing. "Baek, I swear if you touch me one more time, I'll slap you!" He poked her on the arm. "Aish!" she grumbled and walked fastly down the stairs. "See, I knew you didn't have the guts to slap your dear oppa" Baekhyun said. She scoffed. "Oppa? You're not my oppa. In fact, I'm older than you" she grinned and stuck her tongue out. "Oh come on! You're only older than me by three days!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "So what? I'm still older than you, so you need to call me noona" she crossed her arms. "Whatever. Guys! Yoomi's gonna buy us a meal!" "YAY!" "Seriously? Yes!" "Omg Really?!" The boys cheered non stop and jumped in excitement. 'I hate you' she mouthed to Baekhyun and smiled mischieviously. 'Love you too' he mouthed back and did an 'OK' sign with his hand. They both laughed.

Luhan's POV

Why is everyone blaming me?! I scoffed and drove off.

~~~

"How much is it?" Yoomi asked the counter. They ended up eating out at this fancy restaurant. The boys ate like a pack of hungry wolves who couldn't find their preys for days! "Oh, that's 90000 won please" The counter girl smiled genuinely at her. "Here" Baekhyun handed the money and smiled at her. "Yah, you said I'm the one who has to pay!" Yoomi spoke. "I was just joking. You'll need that money for your personal supplies" Baekhyun smiled. "Thanks Baek" she slapped his abs.

~~~

-At home-

"Mrs. Xi we bought this for you to eat since you didn't want to come" Yoomi pouted. "Omo! It's alright Yoomi-ah. I had something to do so I couldn't come oh and here!" Mrs. Xi handed her a long dark blue velvet box. She opened it and a silver charm bracelet was revealed. "Thank you Mrs. Xi but what is this for?" "Oh it's just something from me on behalf of what Luhan did to your phone" she smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure Luhan get it from me" Mrs. Xi put both her hands on her hip and put on a failed angry face. Yoomi laughed. "Thank you Mrs. Xi" Yoomi hugged her. "It's okay honey. Remember that I'll always be here when you need me. Just think of me as your mum. Even better, you can just call me mum" Mrs. Xi patted her back in a motherly way.

"Thank you...mum" she smiled.

~~~

Yoomi's POV

"Ahhh~" I sighed as I fell on my bed. What a long day... What's that noise? I sat up. I looked at my nightstand and there was a box nicely wrapped. Er, where did this come from? Should I open it? But it's not mine though. It could be someone else's. But if it's in MY room, I have the right to open it, right? So I did. Omg it's a phone! Samsung Galaxy S2! This phone just came out! It must've cost a fortune! OMG! Is this for me? There was a note that says 'To replace your broken phone' I looked at the screen and there was a miscall.

Luhan's POV

Has she opened it? She should have by now right? But why haven't she thank me yet? I stared at my phone screen as I put my ear to the wall connecting our rooms together.

Yoomi's POV

It must've been Baekhyun, he did say he was going to buy me a phone. This miscall must've been him so I decided to text him back. 'Baek! Thank you so much for the phone! Love you! I owe you!' "Ahhhh!" "Thank you thank you thank you!" I jumped.

Luhan's POV

I smirked as I heard her screaming thank you to me. She better take care of that phone. It costs a lot. Oh I got a text.

'Baek! Thank you so much for the phone! Love you! I owe you!'

"Tch!" I scoffed. Baekhyun? She owes ME. Not him. Unbelievable. I stood up and kicked the wall hoping she would hear but bad choice. I hurt my toes. "Ah!" I crouched down. Aish!

This is all her fault!