Chapter 10 - You are so dead!

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Luhan’s POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I heard laughters booming through my ears. Ah, what the hell is that noise? Stupid noise. You just had to ruin my morning. Ugh. I groaned and sat up. Oh yeah, it's Sunday today. Thank god, no schedule. I sighed. I jumped in shock when my phone suddenly rang. Good that no one saw me. I picked up the phone. "Yah wanna go play football since we have no schedule for today!" Kris asked in his deep voice. "Cool, wait for me" I muttered.

Kris laughed. "What the hell dude, It's 10 and you just woke up?" "Hey! Not my fault! I didn't get enough sleep because of that certain someone who kept rambling about the girl he likes on the phone at 3 in the morning!" I exclaimed. "Oops!" Kris replied. I laughed. "So how are you and your girl?" I smirked. "Stop smirking Luhan. We're perfectly fine" he answered. "Anyway, hurry up and come over! Oh and don't forget to bring her with you! Bye!" the call ended.

After I had a shower and finished getting ready, I shut the window, the curtains and the light off. I have a habit of switching the light on even in daylight and I'm not planing on quiting that habit any sooner.

"Oh sure honey, I have copies of this picture because I know someone would want it" What picture? Don't tell me it's...My eyes widened as I ran down the stairs. "Mum!" I screamed and looked at the photo album on her lap. My eyes darted towards that one picture in Yoomi's hand. "You.." I pointed at the Yoomi. "Give me that!" I jumped over the table and went towards her. "No!" She ran behind the couch where Mum was sitiing on. "Now!" I demanded and chased her. "Noooo!! Your mum gave it to me!" She ran towards the kitchen.

"Pass it to me now. I swear if you-" She held the picture up next to her face. "Aww, Baby Luhan wears pink underwear" she teased. My eyes widened. I scoffed. Unbelievable. "Yah!" I ran around the table and ran to the opposite side. "If you want it, go ask your mum, she has another copy of it" she smiled smugly. What?! I sighed. See what I have to live with?

"Give it to me now" I gritted my teeth and held out my hand.

"No can can do mister"

My eyes twitched. "Yahh!" I chased her and she screamed as she ran out of the kitchen. "Aaahhhh!!!!!" Aish! This girl is really annoying. I quickly chased after her and caught her waist. I smirked. Caught you. I hugged her waist using one arm while my other arm was trying to catch the picture in her hand. Aish! Why can't she keep her hand still! She kept flailing her arm around. "Ahh!" She screamed.

The front door bursted open. We froze.

"Erm, what are you two doing?" Suho asked as the guys grinned at us. This is my chance. I quickly snatched the picture away from her hand since she stopped moving. "No! Give me that back!" She jumped and to snatch the picture back. No point. "Don't waste your energy, you're too short" I patted her head. She glared at me. "Ehem" Sehun coughed.

"Oh yeah, guys! Wanna see something?" She smiled and took her phone out. I looked at her suspiciously. What is she up to? "What is it?" They boys surrounded her as she showed them her phone. I tip toed a bit to have a look at her phone and my eyes widened. How? She? Aish! I ruffled my hair. "Yah!!" The boys started laughing. She grinned at me and showed me the phone.

"You are so dead!"