Chapter 8 - Walking around Seoul

Coping with a Professional Jerk!


Your POV

"Hey guys" I waved at them as I walked in. They were playing around and laughing at each others jokes. This is what I was talking about. You would never get bored around around them. I only met them but they've already became a big part of my life. I sighed in delight. This makes me miss my friends in America. I wonder how they are doing...

"Hey Yoomi!" "Hi Noona!" They waved back. Sehun and Tao came running to me and hugged both of my arms. "Noona! Let's go! We're gonna show you the new Seoul!" they said in sync and we started walking towards the city. The two boys talked all the way to the city. They told me some lame jokes and I couldn't help but to laugh at them. How can they be this cute!

"So noona, what would the two oceans say to each other?" Sehun asked with a smile on his face. Hmm, what WOULD they say? "I dont know" I pouted and shrugged my shoulder. "Nothing, they just waved" Tao replied and started laughing like a maniac. I made a thats-not-funny face and they stopped laughing. "That's just lame guys" "What?! Noona! How did you not find that funny?" Sehun whined and they pulled my arms. I just shrugged. "Did you not get it? Cuz' it's an ocean....waves....get it?" Sehun ran in front of me eagerly and did a wave motion with his arms. I shook my head. "Noona!" Tao jumped and stomped his feet.

"Aish! You're so boring noona!" They ran back towards the older guys. "Suho hyung! Noona didnt get our joke!" I could hear their complains. I chuckled. They're so cute. I shook my head in amusement.

Someone pushed my shoulder lightly. I looked to my right, it was Baekhyun. He slung his arm over my shoulder. I elbowed his ribs lightly. "Ow!" he pretended to be hurt. I just laughed at his silly behaviour. Stupid. "Why did you do that for?" he asked me. "Do what?" "You know what  meant!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "No reason. I just wanted to hit you" I smirked and nudged him so that his arm falls off my shoulder and I just carried on walking looking around Seoul. I would take a picture once in a while.

"So how is it?" Baek asked me. "Hows what?" I asked and took a picture of the tall spectacular buildings. I knew he was asking me about living with Luhan so I changed the subject by turning around and told him to "Say Cheese!" and took a picture of Baekhyun smiling brightly towards me with a peace sign. Although I couldn't see his face since he covered it with a cap and a mask, I know he was smiling brightly. I smiled looking at the picture.

I looked back at the guys and they were happily pointing towards the buildings and the busy people. I stopped and took a picture of them. I don't know why but I zoomed into Luhan's face and took a picture. He was smilling as he talked with Lay. That was the first time I saw him smiling. The sun glistened towards his face and his hair making them look shiny and glowing. It's like the perfect admiring scene. He was wearing a white face mask on his mouth.

My heart beats at the scene.

What is this?