2 Days

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

2 Days till Audition Day

"Have you heard anything back yet?" Mum asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" What was she talking about? It can't be about the audition. I thought she didn't like it.

"The Sydney thing..." She said while she opened the fridge and grabbed out some vegetables. Why is she asking me about this? She cares?

"Ahh...not yet. Me and a few others are still wating because we only sent in our application 1 week ago. But those who sent it 1 month ago have gotten their emails already." I explain.

"Oh, really?" She said as she put the pot on the stove. Hmm...I sure sounded confident didn't I?...she must be so happy that I haven't gotten the email yet. 2 days left. 1 day and 16 hours to be exact...before I should be out of bed and heading to the airport to catch a flight to Sydney for the audition of my life. I still have time right? I tell myself I do, but my hope wavers and I begin to think of silly things. What if the email doesn't come? Should I still go ahead and book my flight? Rock up to the party unannounced? How will I convince my mum, who is waiting for the email, to let me go uninvited? I hadn't even begun to think about how I'll persuade my dad.

What do I do? What should I do?