Ok! Disperse!

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

"Eunhyuk, hmm...that might be a problem." Minho pondered out loud.

"Ahh, we'll worry about that later." Key waved. "What about your recital?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked.

"Yes!" Sunshine replied with confidence.

"And you?" Minho asked, directing the question only at me.

"I'm ready." I replied.

"We're ready too!" Taemin called from the door, So-So blushing next to him.

"Well, we've discussed all that we can discuss for the moment. I'll be in touch later." Onew concluded.

"Alright! Finished! Group picture time!" Jonghyun called, pulling out his phone and directing us into position.

 

After all the food was eaten and the pictures taken; we were dropped off a few blocks away from our dorm and bowed our goodbyes.

 

"So...what did you guys end up discussing?" Asked So-So, a hint of curiosity in her tone.

"..Oh! Umm..Trainee stuff..you know, tips and things..for the recital, yes, the recital." Sunshine roughly pieced together and delivered after finding me silent and deaf to So-So's question.

"Ooh! Can I know too?!" So-So exclaimed, eyes shining.

"S-Sure, I'll tell you together with the rest of the group once we reach the dorms." Sunshine smiled and looked over at me.

We pass another block before walking down the neatly paved pathway towards the entrance of the dorm building. Stepping into the heated lobby, we wait for the lifts while I absentmindedly abuse the down button, causing it to sound a beep every few seconds.

"Please don't let the others know of the things that happened today." I say, pressing the button in the lift for the second floor.

"Aww, but I wanted to show them the picture..." So-So pouted.

"I understand." Sunshine answered. "We'll follow your lead."

"Thank you." I reply.

 

"Oh! And they're back!" Amu announced, stepping out from our dorm room.

"Welcome back. Seems like everything tuned out okay - no scratches, no bruises." Anna analysed from our appearances as we entered the room.

"How was it? Were they hot?" Tatties asked.

"Huh?" I grunt, not sure of where to begin.

"Ow!" Tatties yelled, after Amu threw a bag of half-eaten crisps at her head. "What? Aren't you curious too?"

"What are you curious about?" Sunshine slowly asked, looking back me for approval to continue.

"Your group date with the 5 guys!" Tatties stated.

"How do you know we met up with 5 guys?" I questioned, looking at Tatties and Amu.

"Don't tell me...there were more?!" Amu exclaimed, eyes as wide as the Han river.