Just another day...

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

I quietly place my hand on the door handle and twist it down. 

"Oh! Everyone's here." I exclaim, putting my things down on the floor.

"Shh!" Shushed Amu with her sea salt covered fingers.

I look closer and see Sunshine asleep on the bed behind them. Tatties noticed my behaviour and answered my silent question.

"She's just recovering from a blood nose." Said Tatties inbetween biting her nails. "Poor girl passed out after seeing the blood."

"Ahh..I see." I replied. At that moment, Nox bursted through the door.

"Hot water coming through!" Nox alerted as he zig-zagged between us to get to his twin. "Hey! Those chips were for Sunshine!"

"I only took a few.." Amu pouted, "Hey, what's that?"

"Chicken soup." He answered and placed the bowl down on the small, bedside table. "Sunshine, wake up. I made soup for you."

"Ahh, I miss homemade meals." Said Anna, staring out into space.

"I'll only cook for you guys if you take care of my sister." Nox bargained.

"Well, today should be an exception..." So-So softly said, twirling the ends of her hair around her fingers. "Everyone was so focused on practicing their own dance steps that we didn't even realize that something was wrong..until she screamed and collapsed."

"I-It's alright." Sunshine managed to pipe after gulping down a mouthful of the hot soup. "I should have been more aware of my own body."

"Shh, finish off the soup." Nox cooed, lifting up the bowl to her lips.

*knock knock*

The door creaked open an inch.

"Nox, light's out in 5."

"Alright Cam, give me a minute." Nox replied hastily.

Intertwined mumbling could be heard from outside our door. Was someone else there with Cam?

"Nox, dude..Now! Chae just got up out of his seat in the hall and is starting to do room checks!"

Nox sighed a deep sigh and got up. "I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast."

"Sure." Sunshine smiled reassuringly.

Nox poked his head out. "Rayz, Chae's nowhere near."

"He was there just a minute ago." Said Rayz, pointing in the direction of the other wing. 

"You need to get your prescription double-checked." Nox sighed as he at last, closed the door of our room.

"...So, I was wondering...where did you just come back from so late?" Asked Anna.

"Me?" I asked. "I just came back from an Mnet M!Countdown performance."