Recital Preparations

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

"Your group date with the 5 guys!" Tatties stated.

"How do you know we met up with 5 guys?" I questioned, looking at Tatties and Amu.

"Don't tell me...there were more?!" Amu exclaimed, eyes as wide as the Han river.

"Haha, you wish Amu." Sunshine laughed.

"My brother's here for an exchange." I stated randomly, hoping they'd put 2 and 2 together and make up their own conclusions.

"Oh? Exchange? Your brother and his friends?" Tatties repeated. "Ahh, it all makes sense now."

"They were really nice too..." So-So added ambiguously.

"Ah, I'm tired." I yawned and stretched. "I'm showering first!"

"Ah, I should head back too!" Amu piped. "I've got recital practice all day tomorrow!"

"Goodnight~" Anna called after her.

 

 

 

"Yuri! Earth to Yuri!"

Huh? Wha? I snap out of my daze and look up to see Tatties already changed into her outfit.

"Your turn to get changed!" Tatties smiled and dragged me to my feet.

I can't believe it's already the fated day. I look at my made-up self in the mirror and fix up my outfit. Is this still me?

"Come on! Let's go watch the opening acts!" So-So exclaimed with excitement.

And guess who was opening...

That's right, our seniors, SHINee with Replay and Why So Serious?

Followed by Henry with his newly debuted song, Trap.

"Ah! Found you guys!" Sunshine whispered. "You guys aren't performing until after the interval right?"

"Yeah, say...where's your brother?" Tatties asked looking around.

"Nox? He's right there." She pointed to the group of official male trainees walking onto the dimmed stage, waiting for their turn to shine.

Nox and Rayz, along with the others on stage performed a fierce rendition of EXO's Wolf

As expected, a high quality performance from the best in the trainee program.

The official female trainees didn't disappoint either, performing SNSD's I Got A Boy.

"Wow.." So-So sighed. "So perfect as always."

"Alright, I'm going backstage to prepare." Sunshine said and bid farewell.

"Good luck!" Tatties cheered.

Yes...luck. 

 

 

 

 

 

Want to see this fanfic in a visual format?

Vote here!