First Lunch

Is This What You Want?

 

We walked while looking around, amazed but the sea and breeze. Also, amazed by the facilities on the cruise. 

"We should go for a swim after lunch! The slides~" Zelo requested. 

"Okay okay! We will, just let's go eat first!" Daehyun suggested. We all speed up our paces and finally, we reached 'Pacific Buffet Restaurant', it is located at the 9th deck of the cruise. 

"Here!" Himchan said loudly while raising his arm. We saw him and started walking towards the table he was at. 

The boys grabbed their seats as soon as possible and being a little shy (Why am I shy?), I took a seat right opposite of Yong Guk, with no choice left..  After I settled down, he raised his head, looked at me, he smiled. I smiled too. My heart skipped a beat. Why am I like that? 

"ALRIGHT! Food time!" Daehyun declared. We all left our seats and get our food. 

 

10 minutes later.. 

 

All of us got back to our seats. "Where is Daehyun..?" GaEun questioned. 

'Hahahahaha! Daehyun? He is always the last to come back. You will know why later." YoungJae explained. 

Daehyun came back after Youngjae's explanation. 'Oops, speaking of the devil!" YoungJae whispered to us. Daehyun, having 2 big plates of food walking towards us. "Oh Daehyun, you took those for us too? So nice of you!" I said. 

"NO! It's ALL ALL ALL mine!" Daehyun exclaimed while leaning backwards, trying to 'protect' his food from us. I stood up and act like I am going to snatch it. 

"HAHAHAHA!" a deep voice appeared. It is Yong Guk, laughing at my reaction. 

"You.. you are the first girl who ever try snatching Daehyun's food! Daebak! Daebak!" Yong Guk said, laughing out loud. 

I stopped. I felt eyes staring at me. I look around. All the eyes were looking at me, amazingly. GaEun, has her eyes wide opened, look at all of us. 

"You.. Made Yong Guk laugh like this.. For the first time, a girl..." Himchan teased. 

"I did..?" I asked myself. 

"OKAY! LET'S EATTTTT~" announced Daehyun. 

We all start eating and discussing what can we do with the facilities on the cruise. 

As I was giving suggestions, I try looking at Yong Guk's direction because he seems lonely due to his quietness. However, the only reaction he gave was to look at me and smile, nodding to agree what I suggested. 

"Eat this! It's yummmmyyy~" GaEun said and pass me a piece of chicken violently. 

"Grr!" I ate it with the sound effect. All of us start laughing and doing the same thing. 

Discussion continued.

B.A.P were fun people to hang out with, JongUp start flexing his muscles saying that it looks like chicken drumstick, Zelo start playing with cherry tomatoes and showing off different ways to eating it, HimChan took out his DSLR camera and start taking selca with GaEun and the food, YoungJae tried to talk to me about the boys of B.A.P, telling me their traits and habits. Well, for Daehyun... He is just eating. Yong Guk is quietly eating and looking out of the window. 

Soon, an hour passed by. 

We were done with our food, including glutton Daehyun. 

We were too satisfied with the food so most of us got really full. 

With that, we decided to go for a stroll at the deck, enjoying the breeze. 

 

*Thank you to all who read this fanfic! I mean, this drama. Lol. I enjoy writing it and I hope you enjoy reading this drama.*