Over-protective Classmate

Is This What You Want?

 

"NO TIME TO WASTE! We have to be back into the cruise by 4pm, let's start our shoppinggggg~" Announced Himchan. 

"YES!!!" I added on, trying to make the atmosphere happier. 

"Young Ah, stay with us, in case you got lost." JongUp came to me to tell me that. 

"JongUppie, it's fine, our Babo-YoungAh has me!!~" GaEun said, before I could even reply JongUp. 

"You girls better stay in the group, don't be blinded by the items on sale." YoungJae said. 

GaEun and I looked at YoungJae and nod innocently. 

We started walking into the shopping centre, looking around us. We walk pass a shop that sell lots of bags and shoes, because the 'shopping mood' was not on, I didn't told anyone but went into the shop by myself, thinking that I am just going to take a look and I will catch up with them later. GaEun ws buysing bickering with Daehyun, and I don't really like shopping for bags with GaEun, she always stop me from buying any. 

I walked into the shop and then something caught my attention.. 

"This bag, this is it, I am gonna' get it!" I tell myself. 

"Excuse me! How much is this?" I asked the sales person. 

"It's 40RM." Replied the sales person. 

"Whoa, so it's around 15000 Won!" I said out of excitement. 

"Oh miss, I see, you are a Korean?" The sale person asked me. 

"Yes, I am, any discount for that?" I joked. 

the sales person laughed at my response and said "Of course! I will give you 20% discount, which would be..." I put my hand onto her hand, "Whatever it is, I am buying it. Get me a new one!"  

As I was paying, I heard people calling my name. "Young Ah ya! Young Ah!! " I heard GaEun's voice, followed by DaeHyun, Himchan. "Where are you!! Young Ah, Kim Young Ah!" It's JongUp.. He was yelling me name, I ran out of the shop after the sales person passed me the receipt, "I am here!!" I said. 

JongUp saw me and ran over, he hugged me, tightly. As though I am some toy that he just loved and found back. 

"This is it, you have to stay with me now." JongUp demanded. "Well, I am sorry for leaving the group but.." JongUp looked at me in the eyes. "Okay, we will walk side by side, classmate!" I was annoyed. 

JongUp and I walked at the back as both of us were not in the mood to talk to each other, or anyone. In front of me, I saw Yong Guk walking calmly, looking around. Right at the front, I saw Zelo whispering into GaEun's ear and she turned and looked at me ansd JongUp, she gave me a crooked smile. Or you can call it, the evil smile. 

After walking a few minutes, the group stopped. 

"Whoa~ A snake~" Zelo said childishly. 

"Whoa!! First time seeing a snake, can I touch it?" I ask the owner. 

"No problem!" the owner said with a confident nod, "It doesn't bite." 

I reach out my hand to the snake, suddenly, I feel a grab on my hand. "Young Ah, hajima!" JongUp grabbed my wristtightly, disallowing me to reach out my hand any further. "It might bite..: He continued. 

"JongUp, what's wrong, I am just trying to touch it."  I try to reach out my hand again, but he pull it back. The snake hissed. 

"JongUp, what's wrong with you?" Daehyun came over and reprimand JongUp. 

I swinged my hand away as I knew that JongUp focus wasn't in me, he loosen his grab, I swing it off.  "GaEunnie, you stay with Young Ah, JongUp, you, stay with us." Daehyun requested GaEun. 

The formation go back to how we started, we went shopping, eating M'sian snacks like dough fritters, goreng pisang, curry puffs. I have to mention this, Daehyun ate too much... 

"Here's some herbal tea, the weather is hot and the ahjumma who sell it say that it's good for your body." JongUp approached me and pass me a bottle of black drink, he said it's herbal tea. 

"And.. Sorry about being so ridiculous just now.." JongUp apologized. I nodded, smiled and pat his shoulder. "It's okay, chingu ya! ^^" I replied. 

'Okay! Time to go! The coach is waiting for us!!" HimChan said. 

"Do you guys wanna buy anything else?" Yong Guk asked. 

"No we can't hyung! The coach is waiting!" Daehyun respond to Yong Guk's random question. 

We all started running to the coach, while Yong Guk walked at a faster feet, facial expression remain calm and unchange. 

"I wonder how he does that. This guy, is too damn different." I thought in my mind. 

"Young Ah, are you tired? Here's some water." JongUp passed me a bottle of iced water from the back. 

'And JongUppie.. Acting so protective today." I whispered. GaEun who sat beside me heard and she said, "When a guy liks a girl, the smallest ants could kill."  I looked at her, "What are you trying tp imply? That's nosense." I responded. "GaEun looked at me, looked at JongUp, and then her eyes met Zelo's. Both of them laughed and Zelo said, "It's a secret!" 

I ignored them. I look at Yong Guk. He was sitting beside the window with his earphone plugged in, looking outside the window. 

What a calm guy... 

 

*Is JongUp acting too weirdly? Haha, I decided to make a chapter for JongUp because.. SECRET! Read on and you will understand what I am trying to do! Thanks for the support and subscriptions.. and comments! Love seeing comments!! ^^*