So this is what you really want?

Is This What You Want?

 

Sunday night, I took the bus from bus terminal to return to Seoul for next next morning. I got up the bus, found my seat and sat down. It is the end of term break and I have yet to receive any sms or any replies from Yong Guk, Besides that, I have not give JongUp the answer he wanted. 

At 4am, I reached my dorm, GaEun would be later since she lives in Seoul. I unpacked my stuff and went to the convienence store to get banana milk and bread as breakfast. As I was paying, a vibration occured in my pocket. I took a seat at the small coffee table provided by the convienence store. It's was Yong Guk, 

Yong Guk: 

Remember the performance I told you about? It's on this Tuesday, do you wanna come? I really hope that you would be able to join me. :)" 

I was surprised and shock. I frozed on the spot until another vibration occured. This time, it's JongUp. 

JongUppie: 

Kim Young Ah- Ssi, it's officially the end of term break, what's the answer to my question?" 

I read it and Yong Guk's message again. I didn't know what to do. What was on my mind was, if I go with Yong Guk, I might like him again, I can't foget. If I say yes to JongUp, I am agreeing to go out with him, and I have to forget Yong Guk because if I don't, it is unfair to JongUp. 

I took a sip of the banana milk, and I covered my face with my hands. Troubled. 

"What is going on?" A deep voice appeared from the back. 

I turned around quickly. It was Yong Guk, holding on the chocolate milk. 

"Can I join?" he asked. 

He sat down and I quickly removed my phone from the table. "Sure.. And, why are you..?" 

'Early? Haha, because I can't sleep." he said. "I spent the whole night thinking if I shoulg send you that message.." he continued. 

"Do you think I bite? First you ignored me, and then you felt scare to send me a message?" I said sarcasticly.  I took out my phone and texted JongUo as I was pissed by Yong Guk.  

Young Ah:

It's about you making the move, don't ask me." 

I threw the phone back into my backpack and stood up, "I will give you a response on Monday night.", I carried my backpack, turned around and then walked back to my dorm. 

I fell right onto the sofa and fell asleep...

"Who should I choose now?" I mumbled. GaEun heard and woke me up.

"Time to go to school now.." She whispered into my ear.

"Nah, I am not feeling well." I said. 

I heard her leaving the house. I slept, again... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*It's the end of the story! But I promised.. Alternated sequels time! I will have a Yong Guk Version and a JongUp Version, and will be updating 1 chapter on each story everyday. Who is your bias? Read that one. Lovey Dovey stories coming up! ^^ Thanks for all the subs and comments, love them a lot, and I felt really great to see all of you reading! <3 Thank you so so so so so much! The only way I can repay would be to write more and hopefully you guys would like it! (: * 

 

Read JongUp Version here (Classmate-Boyfriend): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269507

Read Yong Guk Version here (Shy Boy): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269513